The Student Room Group

FY 1 non training job

Where are all the FY1 non-training jobs advertised? I can't see any on NHS job. Where should I look. Any help is greatly appreciated
There aren’t any - unless you have a full license.
There may not be many this year. With such a larger reserve list for UKFPO, trusts have been asked if they will allow those posts to be recruited into by UKFPO, and many have agreed. [which is partly why the reserve candidates are seeing lots of posts that are f1 only with f2 to be confirmed...]
Once the UKFPO recruitment is complete, then more posts will appear. So may be as late as mid June.
Obvs, you can only hold an F1 locally employed doc post if you have a full licence. If you have a provisional licence, you can only be employed into a post through UKFPO
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
There aren’t any - unless you have a full license.

yes I do, that's why I am looking for a non-training FY1 post, but Cant seem to find any luck
Reply 4
Original post by HHaricot
There may not be many this year. With such a larger reserve list for UKFPO, trusts have been asked if they will allow those posts to be recruited into by UKFPO, and many have agreed. [which is partly why the reserve candidates are seeing lots of posts that are f1 only with f2 to be confirmed...]
Once the UKFPO recruitment is complete, then more posts will appear. So may be as late as mid June.
Obvs, you can only hold an F1 locally employed doc post if you have a full licence. If you have a provisional licence, you can only be employed into a post through UKFPO

Oh wow, thank you for your reply, any advice for someone will full reg looking for a non-training FY1 post?? :smile:
Oh wow, thank you for your reply, any advice for someone will full reg looking for a non-training FY1 post?? :smile:

That there may be a small number advertised now, but more after mid June.
Consider emailing the hr departments of the trusts you would be keen to work in, saying you have short notice availability [for surprise f1 gaps]
Reply 6
Original post by HHaricot
That there may be a small number advertised now, but more after mid June.
Consider emailing the hr departments of the trusts you would be keen to work in, saying you have short notice availability [for surprise f1 gaps]

thank you so much for your response, I will look into that!
what Is steps form-where to find and when is deadline?
what Is steps form-where to find and when is deadline?

You only do the step form if appointed through UKFPO?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending