Which sport do you watch the most?

Watch this thread
Chantel616
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Obadiah Thomas
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Lately, I only watch football matches, but not all. I realized that a lot of time needs to be devoted even to the top matches, so I decided to follow the online broadcasts of the matches of only my favorite team - Chelsea.
Last edited by Obadiah Thomas; 11 months ago
Agatha614
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
UFC and English football
Dontknow698
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Chantel616)
Boxing, recently got into watching Mike Tyson's early fights.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Ice hockey.

My team made the playoffs so it's super exciting right now.
day 481516
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Football without a doubt!
Last edited by day 481516; 11 months ago
DOOODARS
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Recently discovered ice skating on YouTube and I’ve now fallen into a wormhole lol
Last edited by DOOODARS; 11 months ago
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Football. Most entertaining out of all the others by far.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Not football, rather snooker measured by what I was watching in 2021 so far.
Chrisericson
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Football
jacksonsmith1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Cricket
Ryan-york
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
In the summer you can’t beat watching Wimbledon!
Robsmith23
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Cricket and rugby (league and union). Watching the overpaid, spineless Premier League football fairies just winds me up.
kaizagill
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I watch cricket the most
Dr. Doctor
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Formula 1 for interest and tennis since I play it
Deepisingh
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Football
Garry121
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
football
comegoogle
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Cricket
Kenny67
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Mens football or womens tennis
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
As the username suggests, rugby for me!

(Though I do also watch a fair bit of football, mind!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (75)
41.9%
The paper was reasonable (82)
45.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (12)
6.7%
It was TERRIBLE (10)
5.59%

Watched Threads