Public law question formatting

Watch this thread
Amira_Jade
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi Guys, is anyone studying public law?
Do you know what sort of questions may come up and how students can approach these questions? e.g. there aren't as many cases in public law as in criminal or contract, so do we refer to statutes or journals or something?
Thanks all!
Catherine1973
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
i studied it last year.

lots of referring to articles and laws or various committees reviews (a house of lords one on secondary legislation i recall)
and referring to the cases or bill progress that showed say the lords rebelling against the government (foxing bill? jackson?)
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 11 months ago
is this for A level or undergrad?

do you have access to past papers?
Andra01
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Amira_Jade)
Hi Guys, is anyone studying public law?
Do you know what sort of questions may come up and how students can approach these questions? e.g. there aren't as many cases in public law as in criminal or contract, so do we refer to statutes or journals or something?
Thanks all!
Yes Statutes and Journals
Amira_Jade
Rep:
(Original post by Joleee)
is this for A level or undergrad?

do you have access to past papers?
Hi, It's undergrad and yes I think there are about 6 papers. Two I've already referenced for devolution and parliamentary sovereignty, but there were not examiner reports so not sure if I'm on the right track or how to use secondary authority in these.
stavmar
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi Amira!

I have replied on another post of yours on contract law and I understand that you need help with your public law exam. I have a lot of useful information on this subject that you can use to push-through your public law exam easily.

I am a private tutor (First Class LLB Law, LLM (Corporate Law), PhD Law) and I helped many law students in the past to excel in their degrees. My services include exam preparation through preparation of notes on possible essays / problem questions. Should you wish to discuss things further, please don't hesitate to sent me a private message.

Kind regards,

Stavros
Last edited by stavmar; 11 months ago
Amira_Jade
Rep:
(Original post by stavmar)
Hi Amira!

I have replied on another post of yours on contract law and I understand that you need help with your public law exam. I have a lot of useful information on this subject that you can use to push-through your public law exam easily.

I am a private tutor (First Class LLB Law, LLM (Corporate Law), PhD Law) and I helped many law students in the past to excel in their degrees. My services include exam preparation through preparation of notes on possible essays / problem questions. Should you wish to discuss things further, please don't hesitate to sent me a private message.

Kind regards,

Stavros
Hey Stavros,

As I commented on my other post, I am unable to send you a PM, do you have the setting switched off?
Fatima1997
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi i am looking for a law tutor, could you please pm me
Sarah7567
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I need your help! Can we chat privately and do you do essays ?
Mr Wednesday
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Andra01)
Yes I do essays too
Reported
Mr Wednesday
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Sarah7567)
I need your help! Can we chat privately and do you do essays ?
Good way to get kicked off your course BTW.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (55)
34.59%
The paper was reasonable (62)
38.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
16.98%
It was TERRIBLE (15)
9.43%

Watched Threads