The Student Room Group

Never had a serious relationship

I'm 17 years old and I've never had a serious relationship!! Is that normal? All my friends seem to be having sex and getting boyfriends!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 years old and I've never had a serious relationship!! Is that normal? All my friends seem to be having sex and getting boyfriends!

Yes that’s completely normal lol. I’m nearly 19 and have never been in a relationship. There’s people much older than us who haven’t been in a relationship either lol. Don’t worry too much about what others are doing, you have a long way ahead! Just concentrate on your studies for now :smile:

Yeah it’s very normal, I’m 18 and haven’t kissed someone let alone had a relationship! Comes at different ages for everyone so take it as it comes and at your own pace x

I’m 16 and I dated someone before but it wasn’t serious don’t worry it’s normal to not have a serious relationship 17 is kinda still young well not young but it’s better enjoying your Youth and having a good time focusing on yourself before you get into relationships

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending