The Student Room Group

DLC : Macromolecules exam distance learning centre

Hey everyone

Has anyone done the DLC macromolecules skype exam and could give me a hand in what kind of questions they ask?

Thank you!
Reply 1
I have to sustain the macromolecules exam on the DLC. Could you please tell me what kind of question they ask? Thank youI’ve seen you posted this 4 months ago so I think you’ve done it already
Reply 2
Original post by pic1
I have to sustain the macromolecules exam on the DLC. Could you please tell me what kind of question they ask? Thank youI’ve seen you posted this 4 months ago so I think you’ve done it already

I done this recently, what course are you studying
Original post by Tobyg231
I done this recently, what course are you studying

Hi, im due to take this skype exam soon. could you help/advise me on how the exam is like and what kind of questions are asked in the 45min exam?
Reply 4
Original post by faizazam1
Hi, im due to take this skype exam soon. could you help/advise me on how the exam is like and what kind of questions are asked in the 45min exam?

Yeah
Reply 5
Original post by faizazam1

Hi, did u do your exam ? I have mine coming sooon… can you help me that what questions will be asked ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending