The Student Room Group

Which is more appealing to you, leather or lace?

leather or lace?
Lace because I’m vegetarian :biggrin:

Although if fake leather is an option I’d probably prefer that, since it wears better and it can be more functional.
(edited 2 years ago)
On what? I like leather jackets I guess.
Lace.
But I'm not that much of a fan of either.
Prefer velvet, cashmere, alpeca yarn and vicuna wool.
Got to be lace out of the two for me
In what context?
It really depends on what type of clothes you're talking about.

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Lace because I’m vegetarian :biggrin:

Although if fake leather is an option I’d probably prefer that, since it wears better and it can be more functional.

I'm veggie as well & I go for artificial leather when I can. I've had a faux leather jacket for years which goes well with most of my other clothes so I still wear this fairly often. I wear boots a lot of the time & have a couple of pairs which are synthetic leather.

Original post by londonmyst
Lace.
But I'm not that much of a fan of either.
Prefer velvet, cashmere, alpeca yarn and vicuna wool.

Velvet is good. I got 2 pairs of velvet trousers towards the end of last year. I really like the colours of them & the feel of the fabric & I find them a good choice when I want to vary my look from my usual style of short skirts. I've had a number of comments/ compliments on them, for people who know me that's probably partly due to the change of seeing me in something other than bare legs. I've also got a velvet jacket which I sometimes wear if I'm going for a smarter/ more formal look.
I like wearing cashmere sweaters in winter- they're just so nice & warm.
Silk is another of my favourites. I have a number of silk blouses- I like the look of them & find they're comfortable to wear in any temperature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending