Girls stuff pls help asap

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was on my period and I leaked everywhere on my seat and everyone noticed and kept gossiping about this incident until the end of the day. I feel really embarrassed and humiliated and don’t want to go back to that lesson ever again cos it’ll remind everyone and myself. What do I do? Thx
The-evil-potato
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
People can be mean. I guess that the only thing you need is time. Eventually people will forget about it and move on. I know this isn’t what you want to hear but you are just gonna have to hang on for a week or so until people forget.
Anonymous #1
It’s half term right now do you recon they’ll forget the time we go back (in a week)
The-evil-potato
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s half term right now do you recon they’ll forget the time we go back (in a week)
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst
Honestly, sometimes things like this go away in a matter of days. I have had my fair share of embarrassing experiences in school and now, I can laugh about it with my friends. Just hope that no one brings it up and even if they do just ignore them
wazza778
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was on my period and I leaked everywhere on my seat and everyone noticed and kept gossiping about this incident until the end of the day. I feel really embarrassed and humiliated and don’t want to go back to that lesson ever again cos it’ll remind everyone and myself. What do I do? Thx
Do you realise how many people get embarrassed everyday for things they say or Do? Me neither but it has to be up there. You are talking about a natural disaster. Somethings you cannot control. Don't be embarrassed. Walk into the room as normal kid. Not your problem or fault.
wazza778
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wazza778)
Do you realise how many people get embarrassed everyday for things they say or Do? Me neither but it has to be up there. You are talking about a natural disaster. Somethings you cannot control. Don't be embarrassed. Walk into the room as normal kid. Not your problem or fault.
Let them be childish and laugh. It don't matter.
Anonymous #1
tysm Ik it was something that I couldn’t control I just wished they didn’t make a massive deal out of something so tiny
Anonymous #1
(Original post by The-evil-potato)
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst
Honestly, sometimes things like this go away in a matter of days. I have had my fair share of embarrassing experiences in school and now, I can laugh about it with my friends. Just hope that no one brings it up and even if they do just ignore them
Tysm means a lot
Heloehelo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what have they never experienced a leak b4?
why are they doing that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Heloehelo)
what have they never experienced a leak b4?
why are they doing that
The fact that it was girls doing it aswell. The class had around 30 ppl in it n only 4 stuck up for me and supported me
Heloehelo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i mean thats just depressing.
wazza778
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
tysm Ik it was something that I couldn’t control I just wished they didn’t make a massive deal out of something so tiny
They might make a big deal of it. But it's not. You cannot control it. Do not be the one to put hands to face and be mortified. Walk into that room. End of.
Heloehelo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it'll make them happier if you dont go in
wazza778
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The fact that it was girls doing it aswell. The class had around 30 ppl in it n only 4 stuck up for me and supported me
Be confident honey.

When you go back. Say loud to the teacher can I have a new chair please as this one is wet.
Anonymous #1
Be confident honey.

When you go back. Say loud to the teacher can I have a new chair please as this one is wet.
The chair won’t be wet tho
wazza778
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The chair won’t be wet tho
It's your way of taking control.
Slx.24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be confident honey.

I don't think that's a very good idea ☠
Trust me with enough time it'll basically vanish into nothingness. Although it wont completely disappear in the end and maybe once or twice there would be a joke or banter about it nothing serious should happen. Just being chill and being more relaxed is the best thing to do. It's gonna be kinda sucky for a bit but dw ppl have done wayy worse stuff than you (I've seen personally lmfaoo) and it died down.. but yeah lets just hope you don't becoming a running joke
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Slx.24)
I don't think that's a very good idea ☠
Trust me with enough time it'll basically vanish into nothingness. Although it wont completely disappear in the end and maybe once or twice there would be a joke or banter about it nothing serious should happen. Just being chill and being more relaxed is the best thing to do. It's gonna be kinda sucky for a bit but dw ppl have done wayy worse stuff than you (I've seen personally lmfaoo) and it died down.. but yeah lets just hope you don't becoming a running joke
I hope I don’t become a joke I think the first couple of lessons especially the first and second everyone would gossip but after that they’ll hopefully forget. I’m relying on karma to get them back
Slx.24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hope I don’t become a joke I think the first couple of lessons especially the first and second everyone would gossip but after that they’ll hopefully forget. I’m relying on karma to get them back
Yeah in the beginning there might be a few jibes but with time most things get solved
Yus what goes round come round whoever be's a b*tch shud get flykicked 😈
wazza778
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You will be fine. Don't get me wrong and do not think I am trying to trivialize your experience. Just shake it off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (10)
6.02%
Uncertainty around my education (17)
10.24%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (18)
10.84%
Lack of purpose or motivation (24)
14.46%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (11)
6.63%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (7)
4.22%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (13)
7.83%
Financial worries (9)
5.42%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (5)
3.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (13)
7.83%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (5)
3.01%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (21)
12.65%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (13)
7.83%

Watched Threads