The Student Room Group

Girls stuff pls help asap

Scroll to see replies

Thank you everyone feel a lot better now 🙂
You will be fine. They might bring it up. Laugh it off. You need to look at the 50% rule. If girls take the piss. They are bullying. The rest don't matter.
Original post by Anonymous
The fact that it was girls doing it aswell. The class had around 30 ppl in it n only 4 stuck up for me and supported me

that's shocking wtf. They probably think being rude is 'savage'. They're just mannerless. Ignore them.
Accidents happen, there's nothing you can do about it. Heck, it could have easily been one of those girls it happened to.

Ignore them, who cares what they think. The opinions of people like that shouldn't matter to you anyway.
I’m now getting bullied about this incident, I spoke to the teacher who was involved and they spoke with a couple of people, but they are still going on about it and me going back to the teacher will give them something else to talk about. I’m not sure what to do now.
Reply 24
I’m now getting bullied about this incident, I spoke to the teacher who was involved and they spoke with a couple of people, but they are still going on about it and me going back to the teacher will give them something else to talk about. I’m not sure what to do now.

Yeah it's gonna be rough. U just have to stick it out bcs there's not much else you can do. It'll hopefully go away with time. Good luck

I’m so sorry that you are getting bullied for this.

I personally don’t think that teachers can offer much assistance in situations like these and can sometimes make the situation worse. I hope that you don’t mind me asking what the bullies are doing to you?
Firstly, try to stay as far away from these people. If that’s not possible and they are giving you verbal abuse, don’t listen to them and don’t let their words get to your head. If they can see that their words are getting to you they will continue. Hopefully after some time, these ***** will move on to the next person who has made a mistake.
Keep strong :smile:
If you need anything PM me.
Original post by The-evil-potato
I’m so sorry that you are getting bullied for this.

I personally don’t think that teachers can offer much assistance in situations like these and can sometimes make the situation worse. I hope that you don’t mind me asking what the bullies are doing to you?
Firstly, try to stay as far away from these people. If that’s not possible and they are giving you verbal abuse, don’t listen to them and don’t let their words get to your head. If they can see that their words are getting to you they will continue. Hopefully after some time, these ***** will move on to the next person who has made a mistake.
Keep strong :smile:
If you need anything PM me.

Cheers mate.
it is more like waiting for me outside the classroom and saying stuff really loudly to their friends (knowing that I’m there) about the incident and that kind of stuff. I think they just want everyone to know. I would keep going to the teacher but I don’t think that’s gonna do anything anymore and I would go to a different teacher but I’m not sure wether I want to tell them what happened all over again, cos it is embarrassing and then to get bullied for it is even worse, but thanks for your support means a lot to me ☺️
Honey, people will forget about it as soon as something else happens that sparks their interest, which is very soon.
Original post by samcerse
Honey, people will forget about it as soon as something else happens that sparks their interest, which is very soon.

I know where your coming from, but I don’t think anyone will ever forget this, it will always be a topic for discussion no matter how much time I give. Thanks for the advice tho appreciate it
I'm gonna be real if your in school I'm sorry to bring bad news but I doubt people will forget. Incidents like that at my school we're never forgotten and people always just referred to it as the girl who did that. On the plus side though it only has as much attention as you give it. People won't talk about it if they have no reason to think about it, that includes you. If you can put behind you as a thing that just happened and not let it be on your mind, you'll stop caring about it and likely joke about it one day. Embarassing moments have as much power as you give them and usually they'll be much more memorable to the person who is embarassed, think about how many embarassing moments you can remember about yourself and then think about how many about other people. Just keep going on as normal, it won't be long before someone else does something embarassing and that'll be the talk for a while.
I was on my period and I leaked everywhere on my seat and everyone noticed and kept gossiping about this incident until the end of the day. I feel really embarrassed and humiliated and don’t want to go back to that lesson ever again cos it’ll remind everyone and myself. What do I do? Thx

go back confident asf like a bad bish . Dont let them get to you , and just understand that they're immature for not being able to understand thats what a womens body does , and if its female bothering you , then they should know beeter , cos periods are such a trip , and girls r meant to stick together in matters like this
I'm gonna be real if your in school I'm sorry to bring bad news but I doubt people will forget. Incidents like that at my school we're never forgotten and people always just referred to it as the girl who did that. On the plus side though it only has as much attention as you give it. People won't talk about it if they have no reason to think about it, that includes you. If you can put behind you as a thing that just happened and not let it be on your mind, you'll stop caring about it and likely joke about it one day. Embarassing moments have as much power as you give them and usually they'll be much more memorable to the person who is embarassed, think about how many embarassing moments you can remember about yourself and then think about how many about other people. Just keep going on as normal, it won't be long before someone else does something embarassing and that'll be the talk for a while.

I feel like the my entire year knows by now gossip spreads sooo quick. I know the best thing to do is move on and when I came back I thought everyone had no one was talking about it, but now people are talking about it again. I did move on but now the incident is like on a loop. Thank you though for your very kind words and being truthful
go back confident asf like a bad bish . Dont let them get to you , and just understand that they're immature for not being able to understand thats what a womens body does , and if its female bothering you , then they should know beeter , cos periods are such a trip , and girls r meant to stick together in matters like this

I know I should be more confident but how can I if no one is forgetting anytime soon, thank you tho
I feel like the my entire year knows by now gossip spreads sooo quick. I know the best thing to do is move on and when I came back I thought everyone had no one was talking about it, but now people are talking about it again. I did move on but now the incident is like on a loop. Thank you though for your very kind words and being truthful

School is literally just new drama everyday, trust if can get the courage to carry on as normal something new will pop up for people to talk about. At my school there was some new thing to talk about every week, you just gotta put up with it up and you'll notice it diminish over time because people will want to talk about the latest thing. When I was back in school there was a girl who had the same situation as you. People talked about it for a bit but honestly now I can't even remember who it was, literally just people don't care anymore. I can remember other times when I might've done something embarassing and people talk about it for a bit, but literally it's not long before it becomes a "hey remember that time" kind of thing. We all gotta put up with dumb stuff that happens at school, but honestly there's so much dumb stuff you won't be the only one talked about.
School is literally just new drama everyday, trust if can get the courage to carry on as normal something new will pop up for people to talk about. At my school there was some new thing to talk about every week, you just gotta put up with it up and you'll notice it diminish over time because people will want to talk about the latest thing. When I was back in school there was a girl who had the same situation as you. People talked about it for a bit but honestly now I can't even remember who it was, literally just people don't care anymore. I can remember other times when I might've done something embarassing and people talk about it for a bit, but literally it's not long before it becomes a "hey remember that time" kind of thing. We all gotta put up with dumb stuff that happens at school, but honestly there's so much dumb stuff you won't be the only one talked about.

Drama happens at my school normally lasts about a week then something else happens that people start talking about. I just feel like this was before half term, then half term flew by but it’s still a ‘hot’ topic for people to talk about at school. I’m just not sure if they’ll ever forget about it completely and it will always come back to them if someone brings something up about the incident. Thank you tho
Reply 35
One thing you could try is, if you're confident enough about it/okay with it, you could try making a joke about it yourself. Obviously do it with the right crowd at the right time (if it's someone you've never spoken to in a very random moment, maybe not in that situation), but if the opportunity comes up (especially if those awful girls are near) have a laugh about it. If you do it, it takes away their power, because suddenly it's not something you're embarrassed about so it doesn't matter what they're saying.
Either that, or shank them (I'm kidding, don't do that)
I was on my period and I leaked everywhere on my seat and everyone noticed and kept gossiping about this incident until the end of the day. I feel really embarrassed and humiliated and don’t want to go back to that lesson ever again cos it’ll remind everyone and myself. What do I do? Thx

Don’t worry. This little incident won’t hold any importance 10 years down the line
Original post by l.mae
One thing you could try is, if you're confident enough about it/okay with it, you could try making a joke about it yourself. Obviously do it with the right crowd at the right time (if it's someone you've never spoken to in a very random moment, maybe not in that situation), but if the opportunity comes up (especially if those awful girls are near) have a laugh about it. If you do it, it takes away their power, because suddenly it's not something you're embarrassed about so it doesn't matter what they're saying.
Either that, or shank them (I'm kidding, don't do that)

I’m not sure I am confident enough to make a joke about it and am still embarrassed about it. I would much rather shank them but I can’t lol. Thank you for your advice tho much appreciated

First of all, it's not something you can control and anyone who is even remotely knowledgeable should know that periods come when they want to, not when people want them to.

Keep your head up high when you go through the corridors, shoulders back and walk like you're on your way to assassinate your worst enemy. I wish you luck, and would pay anything to see you stamp on those *ssholes
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by iwriteletters
First of all, it's not something you can control and anyone who is even remotely knowledgeable should know that periods come when they want to, not when people want them to.

Keep your head up high when go through the corridors, shoulders back and walk like you're on your way to assassinate your worst enemy. I wish you luck, and would pay anything to see you stamp on those *ssholes

This is exactly what I need to hear thank you sooo much!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending