The Student Room Group

When do I get my courtesy car??

Hi, I was involved in rear-end collisions, 2 days ago, they came and collected my car today now I don’t have any other car to drive, my insurance said I will get a courtesy car. I feel anxious rn, feel it’s gonna take days! is it gonna be a long process to sort the courtesy car?
How are we supposed to know?
Go ask your insurance company
Reply 2
Original post by omg_really
Hi, I was involved in rear-end collisions, 2 days ago, they came and collected my car today now I don’t have any other car to drive, my insurance said I will get a courtesy car. I feel anxious rn, feel it’s gonna take days! is it gonna be a long process to sort the courtesy car?

Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year?

Who knows.. not us.. ask your claims handler...
Reply 3
Original post by IWMTom
Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year?

Who knows.. not us.. ask your claims handler...

omg, I was only asking if anyone had a courtesy car and the process it to! calm down lol!
Reply 4
Original post by omg_really
omg, I was only asking if anyone had a courtesy car and the process it to! calm down lol!

Right, but anyone's anecdotal evidence would have no bearing on your individual case. Only your claims handler can answer this. That's what you're paying them for....
Guys I've crashed my car, can one of you phone the recovery truck and tell them to come and get me and where I am?
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
Guys I've crashed my car, can one of you phone the recovery truck and tell them to come and get me and where I am?

sure I've called your breakdown company and they've said that your coverage expired... *checks notes*... seven years ago???
Original post by IWMTom
sure I've called your breakdown company and they've said that your coverage expired... *checks notes*... seven years ago???

Cheers, i've opened the fuel tank to allow the bad humours to escape and i'll amuse myself by juggling cigarette lighters till they arrive. You've told them i'm by a road right? they won't know where to look otherwise.
Reply 8
Cheers, i've opened the fuel tank to allow the bad humours to escape and i'll amuse myself by juggling cigarette lighters till they arrive. You've told them i'm by a road right? they won't know where to look otherwise.

I better call them back; they just assumed your car was lodged in a shop window.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by IWMTom
I better call them back; they just assumed your car was lodged in a shop window.

Here, I never hit that shop! :mad:

I hit the traffic light and it hit the shop :tongue:
Reply 10
Here, I never hit that shop! :mad:

I hit the traffic light and it hit the shop :tongue:

Same difference!

Quick Reply

Latest