The Student Room Group

insurance choice

is it possible to change your insurance choice Course???
(edited 2 years ago)
Yes
Sometimes you can retrieve offers you have declined.
Once you are certain what you want to do - phone UCAS and they will tell you what to do to get the process started.
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Sometimes you can retrieve offers you have declined.
Once you are certain what you want to do - phone UCAS and they will tell you what to do to get the process started.

now i want to jus decline both firm and insurance. and just apply again to new uni w/ new course or is that too late lol
Original post by ahahahaha10
now i want to jus decline both firm and insurance. and just apply again to new uni w/ new course or is that too late lol

A completely new university or one of your original 5 choices?
Original post by ahahahaha10

It is probably too late. You would need to make your mind firmly on want you want to do and if you wish to change course then reapply next year or you could just try to change a course at your current choices this way you won’t lose a year
Original post by Sweetyaaa
It is probably too late. You would need to make your mind firmly on want you want to do and if you wish to change course then reapply next year or you could just try to change a course at your current choices this way you won’t lose a year

It isn’t too late. OP has a number of options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending