The Student Room Group

Struggling to pick firm Uni

Hiya,

I know it's pretty late to be choosing which uni I want to study at, however I originally planned on studying Chemistry, after a change of heart, I've now sorted out course changes to what I've settled on, Physics.

The unis I've applied to are: Imperial, York, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool. However, I don't think I'll include Imperial in my choices, as they said I wouldn't be able to change courses until results day, as their Physics course is currently full, and even then this change would rely on places opening up.

Therefore, it's between York, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool, if anyone could give me any insight into studying Physics, or just generally studying at these unis in an attempt to help me reach a final decision I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :smile:)
Omg me too, I’m totally stuck on Liverpool and notts.
Original post by roseflamingo
Omg me too, I’m totally stuck on Liverpool and notts.

What have you applied to study?
Original post by pashionfruit
What have you applied to study?

Science foundation year
Hiya,

I know it's pretty late to be choosing which uni I want to study at, however I originally planned on studying Chemistry, after a change of heart, I've now sorted out course changes to what I've settled on, Physics.

The unis I've applied to are: Imperial, York, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool. However, I don't think I'll include Imperial in my choices, as they said I wouldn't be able to change courses until results day, as their Physics course is currently full, and even then this change would rely on places opening up.

Therefore, it's between York, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool, if anyone could give me any insight into studying Physics, or just generally studying at these unis in an attempt to help me reach a final decision I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :smile:)

I've applied for Chemistry. I think I'm gonna firm York, but I'm not 100% sure on my insurance yet.
Science foundation year

Good luck in deciding where to go, I feel like it's too big a decision to make haha
How to Choose Firm and Insurance : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/apply/firm-and-insurance-choices
Also look at Campus Tour and Tourist films on each place on YouTube.
Good luck in deciding where to go, I feel like it's too big a decision to make haha

Which uni are you leaning towards?
Which uni are you leaning towards?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to put Liverpool as my insurance, and it's between York and Bristol for my firm I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending