The Student Room Group

NHS learning support fund

The deadline for the grant is 31st however my student finance has not been approved. How can i apply for the NHS LSF when my student finace has not been approved?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Jasmin3
The deadline for the grant is 31st however my student finance has not been approved. How can i apply for the NHS LSF when my student finace has not been approved?

Hi Jasmin, applications don't launch until June for new students https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund
It doesn't say their is any deadline on the website

It says:

If you're a new healthcare student starting between September and October 2021 you can apply for NHS Learning Support Fund from 1 June 2021.

You should not apply on any other systems as your application will be rejected.

Continuing students
If you are continuing your studies between September and October 2021, you'll receive an email from us inviting you to apply for the 2021/22 academic year. Invites will be sent out from 29 March 2021 and sent out weekly until September.

Invites will be sent out in groups to make sure we process all of your applications for the start of the academic year.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Than

Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Jasmin, applications don't launch until June for new students https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund
It doesn't say their is any deadline on the website

It says:

If you're a new healthcare student starting between September and October 2021 you can apply for NHS Learning Support Fund from 1 June 2021.

You should not apply on any other systems as your application will be rejected.

Continuing students
If you are continuing your studies between September and October 2021, you'll receive an email from us inviting you to apply for the 2021/22 academic year. Invites will be sent out from 29 March 2021 and sent out weekly until September.

Invites will be sent out in groups to make sure we process all of your applications for the start of the academic year.

Thanks, Isaac

Thank you, i didnt want to miss out
Original post by Jasmin3
Than

Thank you, i didnt want to miss out

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending