Buddy_1912
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I’ve recently gotten a job with Greggs and I’m not sure what size to ask for uniform wise. Does a current/ex employee know if I should go a size up/down or my normal size for Greggs uniform? Thank you for your help!
Tracey_W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Graace_P)
Hi, I’ve recently gotten a job with Greggs and I’m not sure what size to ask for uniform wise. Does a current/ex employee know if I should go a size up/down or my normal size for Greggs uniform? Thank you for your help!
Hi
Don't work in Gregg's I'm afraid but do so in another big retailer.

I would suggest going up a size as not every manufacture make clothing exactly to fit us as all materials are different as you may know with your own clothes.
Don't take size down as could be too tight ok. Best having slight room in it for to allow any bending over.

If it still to big then you can just ask for size down. X
Have fun in Gregg's okay xx
Buddy_1912
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tracey_W)
Hi
Don't work in Gregg's I'm afraid but do so in another big retailer.

I would suggest going up a size as not every manufacture make clothing exactly to fit us as all materials are different as you may know with your own clothes.
Don't take size down as could be too tight ok. Best having slight room in it for to allow any bending over.

If it still to big then you can just ask for size down. X
Have fun in Gregg's okay xx
Ah okay, thank you so much!
Tracey_W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah okay, thank you so much!
Ah thank you so much 😃

Good luck with job in Gregg's and hope you'll like it there xx
Almojsm
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, congrats on the job! I recently got a job with Greggs too. Have you started with them yet, how’s the training?
Buddy_1912
Rep:
?
(Original post by Almojsm)
Hi, congrats on the job! I recently got a job with Greggs too. Have you started with them yet, how’s the training?
Hiya! Thank you, well done to you too! And yeah I had my induction last Saturday and the training was okay watched some videos and then I was shown everything. The till is still very confusing though!! How are you finding it?
Almojsm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya! Thank you, well done to you too! And yeah I had my induction last Saturday and the training was okay watched some videos and then I was shown everything. The till is still very confusing though!! How are you finding it?
I haven’t actually started yet! I took my documents in and gave them my uniform sizes and just now waiting to hear back on when I start. I’m quite nervous to start as it’s my first ever job. Where abouts in the country do you work?
Buddy_1912
Rep:
?
(Original post by Almojsm)
I haven’t actually started yet! I took my documents in and gave them my uniform sizes and just now waiting to hear back on when I start. I’m quite nervous to start as it’s my first ever job. Where abouts in the country do you work?
Good luck! This is my first job too and honestly it’s a nice place to work I work in a Greggs in Somerset, where abouts are you working? I hope you hear back soon and have a great first day!
Almojsm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck! This is my first job too and honestly it’s a nice place to work I work in a Greggs in Somerset, where abouts are you working? I hope you hear back soon and have a great first day!
Thanks! I heard back and I start tomorrow in Glasgow.. i'm quite nervous. It's my first job too and I'm doing 20 hrs a week. I hope you're training is going well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (47)
6.08%
Uncertainty around my education (89)
11.51%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (80)
10.35%
Lack of purpose or motivation (99)
12.81%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (40)
5.17%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (43)
5.56%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (85)
11%
Financial worries (51)
6.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (34)
4.4%
Exposure to negative news/social media (48)
6.21%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
3.23%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (72)
9.31%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (60)
7.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise