a level Business

Watch this thread
aloojameed
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! I'm planning to focus on learning the a -level content for business this summer (just finished yr 11)
Any resources or tips I can use to start learning the content? Any websites I shld study from?
Thanks
SB1234567890
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I would say with A level business it's all about knowing the specification inside out (assuming other exam boards are in a similar structure to AQA, which I just finished) then making the revision source that works best for you (I tried bullet point notes, powerpoints for each chapter, post-it notes, flashcards and quizlets before realising that quizlet was most effective for helping to recall information) using an exam board approved textbook along with the specification but if you did GCSE then year 1 is just like an extended version so there's really no need to study this Summer
Last edited by SB1234567890; 1 year ago
aloojameed
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SB1234567890)
I would say with A level business it's all about knowing the specification inside out (assuming other exam boards are in a similar structure to AQA, which I just finished) then making the revision source that works best for you (I tried bullet point notes, powerpoints for each chapter, post-it notes, flashcards and quizlets before realising that quizlet was most effective for helping to recall information) using an exam board approved textbook along with the specification but if you did GCSE then year 1 is just like an extended version so there's really no need to study this Summer
Thanks for the reply )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (92)
42.01%
They're exactly what I expected (52)