The Student Room Group

My bf hasn’t texted me, been 1day

Hi, so yesterday I was a bit stressed and anxious as I had a car crash the other day and also with all my assignments! I and he were FaceTiming he could see that I was not in the mood as he was telling me all about this life and didn’t even ask me how I was!? he kept saying me to smile and I was really annoyed I tried not to be rude and I said ‘you should never tell anyone to smile!’

And I told him that I don’t want to speak to anyone as soon as I told him he became arsy and said ‘okay then I’ll let you do your work’ then hung up on me!
After this, he hasn’t rung or text me? What should I do? Was I being too moody?
Should I text him or wait for him to text? It’s already been 1 day!
a whole day ? have you informed the police yet ?
you were a little bit moody yeah

i can understand the car crash was fairly shocking, but the facetime is a two way thing and you didn't give him much to work with until getting upset

he could be more considerate, but so could you
Reply 3
Original post by tashkent46
a whole day ? have you informed the police yet ?

no, as it was not that bad!
Reply 4
Original post by HoldThisL
you were a little bit moody yeah

i can understand the car crash was fairly shocking, but the facetime is a two way thing and you didn't give him much to work with until getting upset

he could be more considerate, but so could you

he knew about my crash*
Original post by omg_really
he knew about my crash*

and by your account it happened several days ago

you can repeat all you want, i said you were a bit moody given the situation
i think he should have asked about your crash
but in life you will get used to the fact that people don't always care that much and if you wanna talk about something you'll have to get an elbow in tbh instead of sitting back feeling arsy about someone's obliviousness
Reply 7
Hi, so yesterday I was a bit stressed and anxious as I had a car crash the other day and also with all my assignments! I and he were FaceTiming he could see that I was not in the mood as he was telling me all about this life and didn’t even ask me how I was!? he kept saying me to smile and I was really annoyed I tried not to be rude and I said ‘you should never tell anyone to smile!’

And I told him that I don’t want to speak to anyone as soon as I told him he became arsy and said ‘okay then I’ll let you do your work’ then hung up on me!

sometimes I feel like he is more about him than me. I feel like I am always there for him but he is not always there for me! like when he was upset the other day I checked on him to make sure he was feeling alright as I didn't want to make him feel alone but when it's about me suddenly I am moodier and he has not even text me to check if I'm okay or not even though he knows I'm going through a tough time. I feel I always give more than I get! IDK why it always happens to me! aha

He probably found another girl..
You were not that good for him as it seems..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending