The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Oh God, I was obsessed with Pokemon when it was first popular! :charm:

I had quite a few cards, I didn't have a clue about stats and playing though, I just liked collecting them!
I love Pokemon Cards still.....
I used to play them all the time :blush: my first ever deck was the Erika training deck :smile: I hated traded them though ... my cousins (boys) had like over 200 cards, and every day I would steal one :ninja:

I still have my Erika deck ... mint condition :woo:
Reply 103
I did. I still have some somewhere.
Lol I did =] I even had a Pokémon lunch box =] It was awesome and had hidden compartments!!!
Reply 105
"Every challenge along the way, with courage I will face,
I will battle every day to claim my rightful place,
Come with me, the time is right, there's no better team,
Arm in arm, we'll win the fight, it's always been our dream!
POKEMON! Gotta catch 'em all!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin: Love it. Tempted to watch the movie now :p:
(edited 4 years ago)
abc101
Tempted to watch the movie now :p:

Which movie? I went on a poke-binge this summer after someone reminded me of it and watched all ten...

...the only trouble being that I gave up on really watching the tv series far to early to be able to follow the character changes. :p:

Pokemon cards were ace too. But pretty much the whole of the juniors (definitely years 5 and 6) in my primary school collected so there was always a chance of a good battle or trade :yep:
Reply 107
artorscience?
Which movie? I went on a poke-binge this summer after someone reminded me of it and watched all ten...

...the only trouble being that I gave up on really watching the tv series far to early to be able to follow the character changes. :p:

Pokemon cards were ace too. But pretty much the whole of the juniors (definitely years 5 and 6) in my primary school collected so there was always a chance of a good battle or trade :yep:

Pokemon: The Movie - was released in 2000, the first one I do believe! Never watched the others. I got a bit fed up with the new series, I liked old Pokemon the best!
Never bothered with the cards, but I have been playing the games since R/B/Y.
I used to be oooooverly in love with pokemon - the amount of juvenile pocket money wasted.....

Gotta Catch Them All... POKEMON!!! :biggrin:
I'm trying to get my little brother to watch the first Pokemon series. I do not care for the new series that they show on TV nowadays :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending