The Student Room Group

[Interview Study] Trust in Digital Contraceptive (All Genders Welcome)

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR INTERVIEWS - University of Oxford / Oxford Internet Institute
Ethics Approval Reference: SSH_OII_CIA_21_081

Dear everyone,

For my master’s thesis, I am conducting an interview study to gain insight into your perception of new digitally mediated contraceptive options.

I am looking for volunteers, aged 18 or above, who live or lived in an industrialised country to participate in an interview study. You should be or have been in a stable relationship before. You or your (previous) partner should use or have used any type of contraceptive for contraceptive purposes before. To be able to best relate to the question, you should not want to have a child at the current stage of your life. I would appreciate it if you were comfortable talking about this topic in general. There is, however, no need to answer any particular question you might feel uncomfortable with during the interview.

You would be invited to participate in one online interview, which happens via a secure video tool (e.g., Jitsi or MS Teams).The session would take about 60 to 90 minutes of your time. You would be asked to have a conversation about your experience with contraceptives and your attitude regarding new types of contraceptives.You do not need to have any prior knowledge in this field as I will guide you through the interview and introduce the types of contraceptives relevant to the study.

If you are interested and would like more information please PM. There is no obligation to take part.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending