The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Im a 14 year old boy and want a sex toy.

Im a 14 year old boy and want a sex toy. My parents check everything from my email to my debit card. What do I do? Where should I buy it where it is safe to get one. It is legal for me to get one at this age here but where is somewhere that I can get one while 14? I was thinking of getting a fleshlight but I also scared if I get it, how am I suppose to care for it? Any solutions of what sex toy to get and if I should and where?
Original post by Anonymous
Im a 14 year old boy and want a sex toy. My parents check everything from my email to my debit card. What do I do? Where should I buy it where it is safe to get one. It is legal for me to get one at this age here but where is somewhere that I can get one while 14? I was thinking of getting a fleshlight but I also scared if I get it, how am I suppose to care for it? Any solutions of what sex toy to get and if I should and where?

They don't allow you into sexshops to buy those, but you could create an amazon account, order one online, delete the order confirmation from your email, and hide the package. Just order it when you know you're in for sure. Also just wash after use with soap. Make sure you properly clean it or you'll get some nasty smells and stuff from the jizz.
Reply 2
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
They don't allow you into sexshops to buy those, but you could create an amazon account, order one online, delete the order confirmation from your email, and hide the package. Just order it when you know you're in for sure. Also just wash after use with soap. Make sure you properly clean it or you'll get some nasty smells and stuff from the jizz.

What if your parent has a phone with your email that checks once a while.. eh?
Reply 3
Does anyone have like a better toy solution because I would have to keep a fleshlight clean and all that.
Does anyone have like a better toy solution because I would have to keep a fleshlight clean and all that.

You have to keep any toy clean.

The only way you can buy one is online. I guess you could ask a friend to buy one for you if you parens have access to you emails, but that would be an awkward thing to ask a friend for. Probably easier to just make another email account, and then get the item delivered somewhere that isn't home (e.g. an Amazon hub). Not sure how you would get around your parents seeing the money leave your bank account though.
Reply 5
You have to keep any toy clean.

The only way you can buy one is online. I guess you could ask a friend to buy one for you if you parens have access to you emails, but that would be an awkward thing to ask a friend for. Probably easier to just make another email account, and then get the item delivered somewhere that isn't home (e.g. an Amazon hub). Not sure how you would get around your parents seeing the money leave your bank account though.

I was thinking maybe getting some cash to buy a gift card to buy a toy. I don't know if that works. Does it?
I was thinking maybe getting some cash to buy a gift card to buy a toy. I don't know if that works. Does it?

That may work. But you would still need to have an email that your parents don't have access to to set up an account.
Reply 7
That may work. But you would still need to have an email that your parents don't have access to to set up an account.

Any ideas for that? Also, where do I pick it up? Im not allowed out a lot and it would be strange if a package for me showed up cuz my parents don't know what it is.
Any ideas for that? Also, where do I pick it up? Im not allowed out a lot and it would be strange if a package for me showed up cuz my parents don't know what it is.

Just create an email address, e.g. on Gmail. For Amazon, you can arrange for things to be delivered to an Amazon hub or click and collect location (usually, these are corner shops in my experience), though I am not sure how wide a choice of toys there is on Amazon. Other websites may have something similar - I have no personal experience of using online sex shops so can't advise on that.
Reply 9
Just create an email address, e.g. on Gmail. For Amazon, you can arrange for things to be delivered to an Amazon hub or click and collect location (usually, these are corner shops in my experience), though I am not sure how wide a choice of toys there is on Amazon. Other websites may have something similar - I have no personal experience of using online sex shops so can't advise on that.

Where should I get it? I don't even know if its a good idea to get a fleshlight or something eh.
You can use the Amazon locker service to get the package sent to a locker in the back of a shop in case your parents check your mail and delete the order confirmation email of course BUT I would say don’t get one. I wanted one when I was 14 (3 years ago lol feels like yesterday) but I didn’t in the end and I’m glad. It will decrease your confidence and make your feel bad about yourself and if you don’t it gives you the push to go out and get a girlfriend which is much better

You could go to a sex shop and see if they let you in, and pay with cash.
(edited 2 years ago)
Does amazon asked you for a ID for the sex toy? Cause like I really want to buy one myself
Reply 13
Original post by Berryunkown
Does amazon asked you for a ID for the sex toy? Cause like I really want to buy one myself

Not to my knowledge, notionally theyre meant to ask on delivery but i havent heard of them doing it
Reply 14
There is a wide variety of sex toys on amazon
(edited 2 years ago)

just masturbate with you hands jesus

Create a different email account; or use a temporary email address. The shipping label will say LH TRADING for Lovehoney; same with the bank statement; it wont say Lovehoney unless it’s American Express
I would tell them you are going to do it no matter what they do or say you mayas well let me have it with there help or someone else