MA Social Work applications (Teesside & Northumbria for 2022 )

Watch
Kaykay86
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I’ve recently applied to Teesside and Northumbria universities . I’ve done interviews and written test but I’m yet to receive an offer.
Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to receive an offer ?
triciatalks
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kaykay86)
Hi, I’ve recently applied to Teesside and Northumbria universities . I’ve done interviews and written test but I’m yet to receive an offer.
Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to receive an offer ?
Hi Congrats! Have you got your offer yet? I'm waiting to take my written exam on Monday 5th July
Kaykay86
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by triciatalks)
Hi Congrats! Have you got your offer yet? I'm waiting to take my written exam on Monday 5th July
Many thanks, I received offers from both school. The written test for Teesside is not really complicated. We were given an article and asked to summarize . Wishing you success on your written exam. Cheers
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Many thanks, I received offers from both school. The written test for Teesside is not really complicated. We were given an article and asked to summarize . Wishing you success on your written exam. Cheers
My written exam went well yesterday... Hoping I get an offer. Can you tell me how long it took for you to get the offer?
Kaykay86
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
My written exam went well yesterday... Hoping I get an offer. Can you tell me how long it took for you to get the offer?
Hi, congrats! I heard back from them after 3 weeks.
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, congrats! I heard back from them after 3 weeks.
Wow that long? well fingers crossed. Thanks.
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow that long? well fingers crossed. Thanks.
It's 3 week and no word yet. I'm an international student and I've tried sending an email. I was told to just watch my application portal as enquires will not be attended to via email.
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Finally got my offer today, next step CAS!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads