alevels21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi i am stuck and i cannot decide which school to go to:
SCHOOL 1 (STATE SCHOOL): COMPUTER SCIENCE, MATHS AND CHEMISTRY
or
SCHOOL 2 (PRIVATE SCHOOL): COMPUTER SCIENCE, MATHS, ECONOMICS AND FRENCH???????????????????
Caz1234567
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What do you want to do?
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by alevels21)
hi i am stuck and i cannot decide which school to go to:
SCHOOL 1 (STATE SCHOOL): COMPUTER SCIENCE, MATHS AND CHEMISTRY
or
SCHOOL 2 (PRIVATE SCHOOL): COMPUTER SCIENCE, MATHS, ECONOMICS AND FRENCH???????????????????
What subject combination do you prefer? What do you want to do at uni (and do they specify any particular subjects)? Which school do you prefer out of the 2?
alevels21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emma:-))
What subject combination do you prefer? What do you want to do at uni (and do they specify any particular subjects)? Which school do you prefer out of the 2?
I prefer the second one, want to do computer science - only requirement is mathematics. I’m not sure I guess that I prefer the state school
Caz1234567
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I prefer the second one, want to do computer science - only requirement is mathematics. I’m not sure I guess that I prefer the state school
Are your parents happy and able to pay for the private school if you don't mind me asking?
alevels21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Caz1234567)
Are your parents happy and able to pay for the private school if you don't mind me asking?
Yes they are happy to pay for it - but I would prefer to go to the state school this is why I can’t decide between them both
Caz1234567
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes they are happy to pay for it - but I would prefer to go to the state school this is why I can’t decide between them both
If you prefer the state school, then go for it
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Why would you choose a Private school? They aren't always better than state - where I teach we outperform alll the local Private schools.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (14)
14.74%
I need help researching courses (8)
8.42%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.32%
I need help with my personal statement (38)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
24.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.11%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.21%

Watched Threads