Is this bad?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My brother is 13, he's been going around at school pretending he has drugs, he put paracetamol tablets into this bag and he put pink colouring in to make them look like ecstasy tablets then went round school showing people. A staff member rang our parents and he is grounded.
Cıllıan
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
He shoulda sold them to the other kids, woulda at least made profit.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Cıllıan)
He shoulda sold them to the other kids, woulda at least made profit.
Nah
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Yup, that’s definitely bad. Sounds like he got his just desserts.
arshdixit893
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My brother is 13, he's been going around at school pretending he has drugs, he put paracetamol tablets into this bag and he put pink colouring in to make them look like ecstasy tablets then went round school showing people. A staff member rang our parents and he is grounded.
ah lol I remember doing that I got a bunch of oral rehydration salts, told my friends it was cocaine (they knew it was a joke) and we snorted it together we were on the backseat of the bio class having tons of fun, the teacher looked at us and I got up and offered her some she accepted, loads of fun, everyone knew it was a joke.

let the kids have some fun, you don't know if he's joking around with his friends or not do get involved if you live in some high crime gang area, but if it's private school or a school in a good area there shouldn't be any chances of him gettting involved with the gangs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (16)
28.57%
Take a gap year (14)
25%
Resit my exams (9)
16.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (7)
12.5%
I don't know yet (7)
12.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads