The Student Room Group

No7 Advisor

What is the salary for a no7 advisor in boots for a 19 year old and a 15 year old?
Is it flexible?
i literally don't know what this is but i would assume the salary is the same as a regular boots worker because i'm assuming 'no7 advisors' are not actually affiliated with the brand
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by pendragola
i literally don't know what this is but i would assume the salary is the same as a regular boots worker because i'm assuming 'no7 advisors' are not actually affiliated with the brand

Oh okay that makes sense,do you know what it is? Thank you!
No7 name was to make it stick out from others brands ( The name was reportedly chosen to draw on the fact that the number seven was often used to signify perfection, and Boots wanted No7 to stand out from other brands.).
Original post by Jasmine.bx
What is the salary for a no7 advisor in boots for a 19 year old and a 15 year old?
Is it flexible?

Pay is between roughly £8.50 - £9 per hour depending on experience for your age.
15 year old should roughly get about £8.39 but do check with this.

Flexible ???? Do you mean hours you work or what ...!!!
Reply 5
Original post by Littleemma98
Pay is between roughly £8.50 - £9 per hour depending on experience for your age.

Great thank you!
Great thank you!

You welcome
I know what I earn for my age as slightly older than yourself as a pharmacy advisor dispenser but I have years experience working in there.
Reply 7
Is it flexible?

I can't imagine a 15 year old working on the No 7 counter.

There are two large-ish Boots near where I live, both have No 7 counters and the women on them look to me to be in their mid to late 20s.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Kerzen
I can't imagine a 15 year old working on the No 7 counter.

There are two large-ish Boots near where I live, both have No 7 counters and the women on them look to me to be in their mid to late 20s.

Yeah they don't at 15 but can from about 18 but been known 16 yrs old on there when short staffed.
Reply 9
Great thank you!

Original post by Littleemma98

that's mad good
Reply 10
Thanks everyone!

Are there targets involved?
Thanks everyone!

Are there targets involved?

There's a monthly target for lots of certain items that each store must try and achieve and if any special promotions happenening then they expect high sales as every store tries to complete against one another.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending