Any Filipino users here in TSR?

Watch
SlaveofAll
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines, that is, and I wanna know if there are other Filipino users like me here so that we can connect with one another for company's sake.
smoothlikebutter
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
I'm Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines, that is, and I wanna know if there are other Filipino users like me here so that we can connect with one another for company's sake.
Not many on this website.

In fact this website is used by only a subset of young people. Have you ever met someone in real life who uses TSR?

There's better websites to meet people.
smoothlikebutter
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
And post a photo of your face if you want to be friends with someone online. Like no ones being your friend unless they know what you look like. You might be a 70 year old man for all they know.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by smoothlikebutter)

In fact this website is used by only a subset of young people. Have you ever met someone in real life who uses TSR?

There was one chick in my college library talking about TSR last week on another table really loud, and I was a bit shook ngl.
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
And post a photo of your face if you want to be friends with someone online. Like no ones being your friend unless they know what you look like. You might be a 70 year old man for all they know.
Do you do that? It isn't safe. They could easily show a fake picture.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago

Well, no, but that may be because I don't make a habit of talking to real life people about social media?
smoothlikebutter
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
There was one chick in my college library talking about TSR last week on another table really loud, and I was a bit shook ngl.
😂🤣 🤣

The amount of cringe on this website 😂🤣 most users of TSR are here to troll or comment weirdest sh!t ever
smoothlikebutter
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
but there's genuine people on here who want study help and advice👌 😂
smoothlikebutter
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jenerous)
Do you do that? It isn't safe. They could easily show a fake picture.
never posted my face on this website 😂 I've seen too much concerning content (usually gets removed)

Yeah I post my face on other websites. Usually with a full face of makeup so I look a bit different. What can people do with one or two photos?
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
never posted my face on this website 😂 I've seen too much concerning content (usually gets removed)

Yeah I post my face on other websites. Usually with a full face of makeup so I look a bit different. What can people do with one or two photos?
No, I'm saying if you make friends online based on the picture they show you of themselves, you could easily be fooled, and they might as well be 70 years old but show you a much younger photo.
smons14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello there! I'm Filipino studying interior architecture here in London. Kamusta po?
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
(Original post by smons14)
Hello there! I'm Filipino studying interior architecture here in London. Kamusta po?
Eto, kakagising ko lang, OK lang naman ako.
smons14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Eto, kakagising ko lang, OK lang naman ako.
Sa Pinas ka?
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
(Original post by smons14)
Sa Pinas ka?
Oo naman
krco
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heya! I'm from PH as well :^D really nervous about applying to universities in the UK lol but I'm excited at the same time!
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by krco)
Heya! I'm from PH as well :^D really nervous about applying to universities in the UK lol but I'm excited at the same time!
Masaya ako para sa iyo. I hope you enjoy your stay there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads