leviackerm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Ive always wanted to go into forensic psychology but i also have a love for fashion and photography and idk what to do, i want two separate degrees but idk if i want to study for that long for 2 completely different subjects, is it even possible?? i mean what university would have both courses?!
anyways there's an undergraduate course ate UAL for psychology in fashion but idk what i could do with that in the future.. pls help!
Nobalitude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by leviackerm)
Ive always wanted to go into forensic psychology but i also have a love for fashion and photography and idk what to do, i want two separate degrees but idk if i want to study for that long for 2 completely different subjects, is it even possible?? i mean what university would have both courses?!
anyways there's an undergraduate course ate UAL for psychology in fashion but idk what i could do with that in the future.. pls help!
Two very different subjects. Maybe you could do one as a course, and do another one in your spare time. Forensic psychology would make more sense to do as an actual course and maybe fashion and photography in your spare time. Ultimately, you will know whats best for yourself.
acwastaken
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
look it's your life, but if I'm, to be frank, you should pursue forensic psychology for a career. Sure you may have a love for art and photography, I can't blame you so do I (ac.techie on insta shameless plug I know) but you can always pursue it as a hobby. There are plenty of online courses for fashion and photography, I personally suggest skillshare. hopefully this was helpful, if not I'm really sorry
leviackerm
Rep:
?
(Original post by acwastaken)
look it's your life, but if I'm, to be frank, you should pursue forensic psychology for a career. Sure you may have a love for art and photography, I can't blame you so do I (ac.techie on insta shameless plug I know) but you can always pursue it as a hobby. There are plenty of online courses for fashion and photography, I personally suggest skillshare. hopefully this was helpful, if not I'm really sorry
LMAOO no this was acc pretty helpful tysmm, ill check out ur ig loll
leviackerm
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nobalitude)
Two very different subjects. Maybe you could do one as a course, and do another one in your spare time. Forensic psychology would make more sense to do as an actual course and maybe fashion and photography in your spare time. Ultimately, you will know whats best for yourself.
thank youu
Turning_A_Corner
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hm, I would actually argue that if you’re undecided, doing art first and a conversion to psychology afterwards is the better order to do them in. There are no conversion courses to art but there are plenty for psychology. You can do a whole psychology degree for £5k or so at postgraduate level if you choose the right course and you can do this with any degree. Starting an art/photography degree from scratch, however, would cost you far more than that.
leviackerm
Rep:
?
(Original post by Turning_A_Corner)
Hm, I would actually argue that if you’re undecided, doing art first and a conversion to psychology afterwards is the better order to do them in. There are no conversion courses to art but there are plenty for psychology. You can do a whole psychology degree for £5k or so at postgraduate level if you choose the right course and you can do this with any degree. Starting an art/photography degree from scratch, however, would cost you far more than that.
wait this is smart tysm
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Fashion Psychology at UAL https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/busi...of-fashion-lcf

An easy to read explanation of the Fashion Industry and the different job roles : https://www.futurelearn.com/info/blo...hion-industry?
leviackerm
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Fashion Psychology at UAL https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/busi...of-fashion-lcf

An easy to read explanation of the Fashion Industry and the different job roles : https://www.futurelearn.com/info/blo...hion-industry?
omg ?! thank you so much!!
University of the Arts London
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
omg ?! thank you so much!!
Hi leviackerm

You might also find this article helpful.

If you want to find out more about this course, you could also attend the next Open Day.

Sian
UK Student Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads