Travelling from one climate to another climate?

Watch
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
When you go on holiday obviously you’ll often be travelling to a warmer or colder climate (like if you go skiing.) I was just wondering do you dress for the climate your going to or the climate your flying from or something totally different.

I tend to wear these trousers in England when I fly out in the summer which I can zip the legs off and then change them in to shorts (I did that in London once too it was a very hot day). What do you do?

TLDR: Do you dress for the climate your travelling to or the climate your travelling from or what?
biwim88n
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
i live in a hot country and whenever i fly to the UK i'm always dressed for the climate i'm travelling from. i have a hoodie in my bag for when i arrive, that's about it. but when i do fly back (from the UK) i wear something in between & that can be taken off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (68)
32.85%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
28.02%
No (54)
26.09%
I'm not sure (27)
13.04%

Watched Threads