What are your June wellbeing goals?

Watch this thread
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago

I can't believe it's June tomorrow! :eek: We say it every year, but this year is flying by! Each month is a fresh chapter, so it's a good time to set some wellbeing goals to help bring positivity and joy to your life. :yep:

What would you like to achieve in June? Perhaps there's something you've always wanted to do but haven't got round to it, or maybe you're about to achieve something you've been working on for a while. No matter how big or small, setting goals can be great for your wellbeing, whether that's physical, mental or emotional.

For me personally, I want to get into a routine of doing yoga 3 or 4 times a week. I've recently started practicing yoga and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. I started as I have a desk job and my shoulders have morphed into giant knots. I'd love to get into a good routine with it and make it a part of my life.

I'm only setting myself this one goal, as June is a busy month with lots going on so it's better to set fewer goals that are achievable and to be realistic with them. :yy:

Your turn! Tell us your wellbeing goals for the month ahead.
Last edited by DrawTheLine; 11 months ago
meymey:)
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
my well being goals for june:

-lose weight
-start a blog and carry on poetry
-focus on my skin
-read more books
-be happier
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Start doing more exercise and being on my phone less!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.78%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.45%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.92%

Watched Threads