My boyfriend is straight but hates my vagina

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
OK I know for damn certain I'm gonna get bullied for this but whatever

I have been with my boyfriend for about 2 months now and everything is AMAZING, he's gorgeous, he treats me like a queen etc

However

During sex he LOVES when I give him oral, he doesn't mind using his fingers on me at all, in fact he loves it BUT he hates actual PIV sex

Like the second he puts it in he goes soft

Even he doesn't know why and he's told me he is absolutely not gay because he's attracted to me in every other way and like I said he has no issue touching it or looking at it

I am aware that maybe the fact that I don't shave because I have an extreme phobia of razors and don't like waxing as I've told it can cause infections if done wrong and I'm too shy to go to a profesional MAY be part of it

He always gets upset and emotional because he's scared ill leave him because of it and thinks ill think he's a freak because of it

I don't think he's a freak for it, I adore this man and would do almost anything for him but I'm just curious as to why he might have this problem
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It sounds like he has some sort of psychological aversion. Maybe it would do him good to go and see a psychologist or a sex therapist?
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 3 months ago
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Damn never heard of anyone saying 'Boo we hate your pussy' in real life that's actually comedic. That aside, sounds like your boyfriend is sexually dysfunctional for some reason that neither I or anyone else on the Internet can divine.
Anonymous #1
I should also mention that he's said before he doesn't actually mind how it feels but something makes him go soft and it really bothers him that he doesn't know why it happens
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 3 months ago
Some people just don't like some sexual acts, and PIV sex is no exception. It sounds like it just doesn't do anything for him and seeing as you seem to have found other things that you enjoy and could be okay just doing them, it doesn't have to be a problem.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by OctoberRain7)
Some people just don't like some sexual acts, and PIV sex is no exception. It sounds like it just doesn't do anything for him and seeing as you seem to have found other things that you enjoy and could be okay just doing them, it doesn't have to be a problem.
I agree, as I said it's not like a relationship-ending issue it's just that I hate it when he gets upset so I was hoping maybe I'd find an answer for why it happens to kinda give him peace of mind and make him feel less of a freak

I love him more than I love myself so I'd do anything to make him happy
nitro girl
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Is he asexual?
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by nitro girl)
Is he asexual?
Given the OP says he loves receiving oral and pleasing her in different ways, I’d guess probably not.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
maybe he gets nervous and goes soft. it may be nothing to do with u. I know my boyfriend used to get nervous at the start of our relationship but it went away after a few months. Please make sure ur on the pill and using condoms
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nitro girl)
Is he asexual?
I was starting to question that but given he enjoys every other aspect of sex then I don't think so
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
maybe he gets nervous and goes soft. it may be nothing to do with u. I know my boyfriend used to get nervous at the start of our relationship but it went away after a few months. Please make sure ur on the pill and using condoms
I have a coil and I'm infertile so we don't have to worry about that aspect
Rileygoetsch
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
OK I know for damn certain I'm gonna get bullied for this but whatever

I have been with my boyfriend for about 2 months now and everything is AMAZING, he's gorgeous, he treats me like a queen etc

However

During sex he LOVES when I give him oral, he doesn't mind using his fingers on me at all, in fact he loves it BUT he hates actual PIV sex

Like the second he puts it in he goes soft

Even he doesn't know why and he's told me he is absolutely not gay because he's attracted to me in every other way and like I said he has no issue touching it or looking at it

I am aware that maybe the fact that I don't shave because I have an extreme phobia of razors and don't like waxing as I've told it can cause infections if done wrong and I'm too shy to go to a profesional MAY be part of it

He always gets upset and emotional because he's scared ill leave him because of it and thinks ill think he's a freak because of it

I don't think he's a freak for it, I adore this man and would do almost anything for him but I'm just curious as to why he might have this problem
Try shaving it’s not gonna do anything I have been doing it for years and nothing has happened see if that does anything if not try to use summers eve wipes every time you go to the bathroom especially on your period, it will make your vagina softer. If that doesn’t work try bringing a guy friend over and have them do the dirty . Jk on the last part
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 3 months ago
I agree, as I said it's not like a relationship-ending issue it's just that I hate it when he gets upset so I was hoping maybe I'd find an answer for why it happens to kinda give him peace of mind and make him feel less of a freak

I love him more than I love myself so I'd do anything to make him happy
Like I said it's probably something he's not specifically into. If he wasn't into oral, for example, he'd likely not feel like a freak. Plenty of straight and bi people aren't keen on PIV sex, it's just a preference.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Scared of the cat... I guess time for the shrink :yep:
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
try cleaning your vulva with femfresh in the shower so it’s clean and fresh.
Son of the Sea
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What a title, I must say. What if he penetrates you with his eyes closed??
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
A bit bewildering how a straight guy hates a vagina, perhaps try some advice from a sex therapist
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You probably have to talk with him to get to the bottom of it. Let him know he can share anything with you, and that it's a safe space. He clearly loves you and is attracted to you, so there must be something else going on. Maybe he just isn't ready, for one.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ashtolga23)
You probably have to talk with him to get to the bottom of it. Let him know he can share anything with you, and that it's a safe space. He clearly loves you and is attracted to you, so there must be something else going on. Maybe he just isn't ready, for one.
I've asked him about it before and he says he literally has no idea where it comes from and why he doesn't like it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
What a title, I must say. What if he penetrates you with his eyes closed??
We tried that, we even tried a blindfold, like I said he doesn't hate the sight of it, he loves looking at it but the minute he penetrats he goes soft
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads