The Student Room Group

I want to go to prison

I just dont want to get a criminal record because it might restrict my life, I just want to do something that I to experuance prison but I am not sure I will be able to because I don't want to commit any crimes. I just am an innocent person that won’t do something illegal. I don’t want to work in like a criminal record, I can’t commit a crime. I’m not prepared to ruin my life with a criminal record and I’m not prepared to commit a crime but I want to experience prison.

I just sometimes worry that I might not experience it I’m not prepared to do anything. I get worried if they might be not a choice to go prison but I just don’t really want to experience it.

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, this isn't Legoland unfortunately.
Reply 2
Wow, who's reported it?
Well you have to commit a crime to go there unfortunately. Maybe graffiti? Idk would that land you in prison?
(edited 2 years ago)
You cannot possibly be serious.
Original post by Anonymous
Wow, who's reported it?

Why would you check if someone reported it if you weren't trolling?
Play a game of monopoly?
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
You cannot possibly be serious.

Somebody I know told me that she wanted to try every drug there is. I was shocked, but she told me it's because she wanted to try everything in life at least once. So OP is probably serious.
Reply 8
Why would you check if someone reported it if you weren't trolling?

Because people on here report anything

I agree istg
Original post by glassalice
Play a game of monopoly?

nice one

Oh :frown:
Original post by Qxi.xli
Well you have to commit a crime to go there unfortunately. Maybe graffiti? Idk would that land you in prison?

OK. We'll its free food, free roof over your head, meet new people and stuff
Original post by Qxi.xli
I agree istg

Innit
How old are you OP?
How old are you OP?

OK. We'll its free food, free roof over your head, meet new people and stuff

:rofl3:You know I read an article once about pensioners in Japan deliberately committing crimes eg petty left to go to jail because pensions were so bad
Prison is (partially) meant to serve as a deterrent- by design it is a very unpleasant place.
Only people who have been remanded/ convicted of a crime can be legally imprisoned. This means that you would either have to be suspected of committing a serious crime or been found guilty in a court of law.
Original post by redoubtable
:rofl3:You know I read an article once about pensioners in Japan deliberately committing crimes eg petty left to go to jail because pensions were so bad

Also you get free money as well when you leave like £45
Original post by glassalice
Prison is (partially) meant to serve as a deterrent- by design it is a very unpleasant place.
Only people who have been remanded/ convicted of a crime can be legally imprisoned. This means that you would either have to be suspected of committing a serious crime or been found guilty in a court of law.

I might commit a crime.

Latest

Trending

Trending