Omg i just cant

Watch this thread
meymey:)
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
tomorrow is my exam for RE paper 2 judaism and i rlly need to revise but cant motivate myself. this exam is gonna be a massive factor in my grade. help please
Annon3001
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT
YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE AT THIS EXAM IN UR WHOLE LIFE
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY
ALL THESE YEARS OF STUDYING RE JUST FOR YOU TO SLACK OFF AND NOT REVISE FOR THE ACTUAL EXAM GET UR ARSE OUT OF BED AND JUST DO IT! BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE THE TOOLS TO BE ABLE TO REVISE SOME DO NOT AND SOME DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SCHOOL TO GO TO JUST DO IT
hope that helps lol
Fab179
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
You've got this! Just have a quick flip through your notes for like 10-15 min have 5 min rest and then do a thorough read through of your notes, call a friend or family to quickly test some of the quotes or something you wrote on your notes too. Don't panic and take deep breathes If anything when lacking motivation, just get up, move yourself to a different place to work in your room or somewhere else in the house, take a walk around your area and when stressing get onto Word and start typing whatever comes to your mind ( Idk if that would really help but it helps me to get out any frustration or stress). Good luck for your exams! sometimes the best way is for a random person to tell you to start to revise so here let me help.... GET UP AND REVISE,YOUR AWESOME AND YOUR GONNA PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS! Don't force yourself though, start when your ready and maybe put some rain sounds or something to block out any unwanted noise to help you concentrate. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! =^-^=
jenerous
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Annon3001)
JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY
ALL THESE YEARS OF STUDYING RE JUST FOR YOU TO SLACK OFF AND NOT REVISE FOR THE ACTUAL EXAM GET UR ARSE OUT OF BED AND JUST DO IT! BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE THE TOOLS TO BE ABLE TO REVISE SOME DO NOT AND SOME DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SCHOOL TO GO TO JUST DO IT
hope that helps lol
Great stuff. If only the caps were under control.
Rep:
(Original post by Annon3001)
JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY
hope that helps lol
omg thanks this made me laugh so much. i feel a lot better and motivated acc. i feel like the capitals just gripped me by the shoulders and gave me a good shake. im awake now. thanksssssss so much
smoothlikebutter
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by meymey:))
tomorrow is my exam for RE paper 2 judaism and i rlly need to revise but cant motivate myself. this exam is gonna be a massive factor in my grade. help please
Judaism (use the CGP textbook)
ml12345678
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Dont worry your not alonee ive got 3 exams tomorrow n still i cbb revising for one of them
Rep:
(Original post by Fab179)
You've got this! Just have a quick flip through your notes for like 10-15 min have 5 min rest and then do a thorough read through of your notes, call a friend or family to quickly test some of the quotes or something you wrote on your notes too. Don't panic and take deep breathes If anything when lacking motivation, just get up, move yourself to a different place to work in your room or somewhere else in the house, take a walk around your area and when stressing get onto Word and start typing whatever comes to your mind ( Idk if that would really help but it helps me to get out any frustration or stress). Good luck for your exams! sometimes the best way is for a random person to tell you to start to revise so here let me help.... GET UP AND REVISE,YOUR AWESOME AND YOUR GONNA PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS! Don't force yourself though, start when your ready and maybe put some rain sounds or something to block out any unwanted noise to help you concentrate. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! =^-^=
those r all acc good ideas. im going to do these rn. thank u so so much for the motivation it helps me more than i can express.
Bumble18
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Just do half an hour or so and then enjoy your bank holiday Monday. You’ll be surprised at how much you already know. Good luck. 🙂
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 11 months ago

watch.
Rep:
(Original post by ml12345678)
Dont worry your not alonee ive got 3 exams tomorrow n still i cbb revising for one of them
high five
read the other posts tho theyre very helpful and made me feel a lot better
Rep:
(Original post by smoothlikebutter)
Judaism (use the CGP textbook)
unfortunately i dont have it (i do edexcel A and couldnt find any revision guides for it)
ml12345678
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
high five
read the other posts tho theyre very helpful and made me feel a lot better
yhh thats exactly what i was doin
how do u revisee physicss n 2 history papersss
Rep:
yhh thats exactly what i was doin
how do u revisee physicss n 2 history papersss
that was me before physics (btw i literally knew only like 1/1000 of the curriculum bc i never got to study in school. idk about ur school exams but mine somewhat based on the tests that are from the pearson website summer 2021 revision material (which include questions from the 2020 paper which most schools are doing). AQA and other exam boards have that on their websites so USE IT. and if there are tests that u have done for other subjects which are similiar to those on the website then u will know if u r gonna have similiar papers for physics and history

link for edexcel: https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...1-support.html

(go down.click on GCSEs. pick ur subject. go to summer 2021 assessment material for students which will be on the side. u will download a folder which has the papers)

TRUST ME DO THIS
Rep:
(Original post by Bumble18)
Just do half an hour or so and then enjoy your bank holiday Monday. You’ll be surprised at how much you already know. Good luck. 🙂
thats true i think im motivated now so i will do exactly that. thanks
Rep:
(Original post by V℮rsions)

watch.
OMG I LOVE THIS. its so funny 😂😂 its so motivational that i am going to
Spoiler:
Show

JUST DO IT

thank you for this it rlly helped me 😂
ml12345678
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
that was me before physics (btw i literally knew only like 1/1000 of the curriculum bc i never got to study in school. idk about ur school exams but mine somewhat based on the tests that are from the pearson website summer 2021 revision material (which include questions from the 2020 paper which most schools are doing). AQA and other exam boards have that on their websites so USE IT. and if there are tests that u have done for other subjects which are similiar to those on the website then u will know if u r gonna have similiar papers for physics and history

link for edexcel: https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...1-support.html

(go down.click on GCSEs. pick ur subject. go to summer 2021 assessment material for students which will be on the side. u will download a folder which has the papers)

TRUST ME DO THIS
heyy thank you sooo muchh really appreciate it
for physics the teacher told us shes not using the 2021 assessment materials n we were like ughhh
Thankss!
Zayn2
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hey its me Zayn waiting for ur email reply haha
Rep:
(Original post by Zayn2)
Hey its me Zayn waiting for ur email reply haha
??
Rep:
ew what a weirdo. thank god
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
19.42%
The paper was reasonable (171)
38.17%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
26.56%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
15.85%

Watched Threads