aaysh4907
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys, I am a Business student with a Business and Company Law module.

I am struggling on how to study for the law exams, how to remember cases, everything is a total mess. Can someone please advise me or help me out. It would mean a lot.

This will be my resit examination as I have scored 48% on my Exam, so this is my chance to work hard for another month and pull up to a 60-70%.
Hannah055
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Use revision cards for cases! and look through them everyday! make sure your notes are clear and written right.
As for how to revise better you can research this but studies show that if you use colours and numbers to revise you will remember better.
Here's an example on how to use numbers for example if you want to summarise case details number each fact and it will help you remember as if you can't remeber a number you will know you're missing a piece of fact from the case.

There's many ways to revise you have to find what works for you
like posters mindmaps, questions or revision cards.

Also i found that Tiktok has a lot of law students who share a lot of study and revision tips and methods to use so you should just type in revision tips and it would help you! Also there are many law related websites you can use like lawteacher and elawresources and theres also quizzes after each unit on elawresources you can also use quizlet to make cards.
aaysh4907
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hannah055)
Use revision cards for cases! and look through them everyday! make sure your notes are clear and written right.
As for how to revise better you can research this but studies show that if you use colours and numbers to revise you will remember better.
Here's an example on how to use numbers for example if you want to summarise case details number each fact and it will help you remember as if you can't remeber a number you will know you're missing a piece of fact from the case.

Also i found that Tiktok has a lot of law students who share a lot of study and revision tips and methods to use so you should just type in revision tips and it would help you! Also there are many law related websites you can use like lawteacher and elawresources and theres also quizzes after each unit on elawresources you can also use quizlet to make cards.
Omg Thank you so much! these tips are amazing!!!
aaysh4907
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hannah055)

Do you have any Law essays you could share with me please? I would like to see the structure and how you have linked cases within your answer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads