holly0212
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have my driving test 2morrow and im so nervous. I still dont feel confident driving or feel that i know what im doing. Does anyone have any tips for me? I'm panicking because i only ever done 2 mock tests. I've been doing lessons since last september and ive had my test cancelled 4 times. (i could of been driving last may without covid. I just really want to pass because if i fail its such a long waiting list. Also, could someone tell me what it's like i cant imagine driving completely on my own, during my mock tests i was so nervous i done stupid things that i never done before.
Bohrs' atom
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by holly0212)
I have my driving test 2morrow and im so nervous. I still dont feel confident driving or feel that i know what im doing. Does anyone have any tips for me? I'm panicking because i only ever done 2 mock tests. I've been doing lessons since last september and ive had my test cancelled 4 times. (i could of been driving last may without covid. I just really want to pass because if i fail its such a long waiting list. Also, could someone tell me what it's like i cant imagine driving completely on my own, during my mock tests i was so nervous i done stupid things that i never done before.
Dont run anyone over.
Please.
ss2004
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
main thing now is forget everything and focus on doing your best. Dont put yourself under pressure that I must pass, I have to pass etc. Also dont take too many tips etc at such late moment. Just do your best. Everyone is nervous and there is never perfect ready moment. So go and do your best. If you want and if it is possible, ask your instructor for any tips because having instructed you, they will know the best aspects that you need to take care of. Otherwise, just write down somewhere the aspects you need to be careful of, take good night's sleep and just focus on doing your the best. All other things, like this is a must pass, waitlist etc you can think of those things after the test. No need to spend time thinking about those now and put more pressure on yourself.
kieran2811
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If your instructor let you book your test, your atleast somewhat ready. Dont panic, relax and take your time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
28.97%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.35%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads