All Asian cuisine is gross!

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
All food from the Asia region is revolting. From the way the Chinese don't have correct eating utensils (knife and fork) to the overly spiced curry's in India, all Asian food is off putting and unpleasant to eat. the optimal meal is a hamburger or cheeseburger as they are so versatile and easy to prepare and easy to eat!
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
curries, and lots of asian food, are easy to prepare and eat
Last edited by HoldThisL; 1 year ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Good for you lol
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
All food from the Asia region is revolting. From the way the Chinese don't have correct eating utensils (knife and fork) to the overly spiced curry's in India, all Asian food is off putting and unpleasant to eat. the optimal meal is a hamburger or cheeseburger as they are so versatile and easy to prepare and easy to eat!
revolting?? lol

What utensils do you use to eat a hamburger or cheeseburger? Also gets a bit boring after a while tbh. You do have the option to use knife and fork to eat chinese/thai food.

Plenty of people I know only get korma/Tikka Massala/Butter chicken etc as they can't handle spices- try them.

If you don't like them, fine. There is a reason why so many of these asian restaurants are still around. I personally prefer pizzas and then all asian foods are my go to cuisine. Nothing like a chicken dhansak, pilau rice and an ice cold lager.
Ram Ranch
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Beans on toast an a munchy box
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I disagree.
I adore spicy asian curries with lots of chilli heat, asian breads and vegan asian deserts.
I'm not a fan of cheeseburgers or seafood.
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Cool story bro :gthumb:
Megxn0
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you like bland food just say that lol
Last edited by Megxn0; 1 year ago
MrChill
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I would take a Lamb Jalfrezi + Veggie Biriyani from my local indian, over the best cheeseburger made by Ronald Mcdonald anyday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.06%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (72)
44.17%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.54%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads