Do higher gcse science students and triple gcse science students get different papers

Watch this thread
stringofnumbers
Badges: 5
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
What it says in the title.
Ikrxm_04
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
there's triple higher and triple foundation i think. well that's for aqa anyway... im not really sure about other exam boards.
but yeah they get different papers
caitano1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Gcse combined science paper is different from gcse triple science paper.
stringofnumbers
(Original post by Ikrxm_04)
there's triple higher and triple foundation i think. well that's for aqa anyway... im not really sure about other exam boards.
but yeah they get different papers
I'm AQA and I do triple.
stringofnumbers
(Original post by caitano1234)
Gcse combined science paper is different from gcse triple science paper.
Alright
Ikrxm_04
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by stringofnumbers)
I'm AQA and I do triple.
yeah then your paper is different to the combined ones.
you'll have 2 papers for each science and get three grades at the end for each separate science.
also the triple papers are longer.
stringofnumbers
(Original post by Ikrxm_04)
yeah then your paper is different to the combined ones.
you'll have 2 papers for each science and get three grades at the end for each separate science.
also the triple papers are longer.
Alright.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads