Going to sleep…

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
My boyfriend and I argued last night and now he appears to be ignoring me.

He said he was going to sleep and then 30 minutes later was on another form of social media talking to someone else. I questioned this but ended up getting called an idiot and stupid.
Today he has ignored me even after me apologising for “overreacting”!

I know this sounds pathetic but I have so many thoughts going through my head! He never reassures me either but apparently I constantly ask for and to him it’s getting old due to me asking for assurance.

Help a girl out - both female and male advice welcome!
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
you sound a bit insecure, he sounds a bit impatient

you might be mismatched but the person to speak to to work that out is him, not us
Abeer37
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Last night and now, it's not been entirely more than 24 hours, is it? However, if you've already apologised, what's more there to do? Ask him or give some time or space. And if he still doesn't get back or talk, well ask him where did you go wrong.
If you still feel insecure about your relationship, ask him directly if you guys are okay
Last edited by Abeer37; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So after all…. It turns out that he was cheating on me and I should’ve trusted my gut. He ignored me for a week and ended up sleeping with this girl twice in one weekend!
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So after all…. It turns out that he was cheating on me and I should’ve trusted my gut. He ignored me for a week and ended up sleeping with this girl twice in one weekend!

Unlucky.

Plenty of other fish in the sea. He did sound a bit dodgy from the get-go calling you an idiot and stupid, he sounds fairly toxic.

Glad it ended because if you can’t really sort out your arguments, or agree to disagree, the relationship is done.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like he doesn't care about you and is willing to lie to get away from you. Wouldn't be surprised if he's cheating on you either. End the relationship and find someone more compatible for you.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Plenty of more attractive single fish in the dating sea.
Many of whom will be compatible with your dealbreakers and keen to get to know you.
Always trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads