The Student Room Group

Manchester uni

Hello guys, i’ve downloaded this app because i need help. Does anyone know how is University of Manchester? Are the teachers nice, serious? I wanna study law with criminology, and i’m just really confused about which uni i should choose, so. Also, i’ve never used this app before, idk how does it work. 😂😂😂
I would be hesitant about the University of Manchester, due to the craziness of the Far Left there. They destroyed a wall-that had a poem on it by Rudyard Kipling called "If", because (yes you guessed it) some loon had said Rudyard was racist and the gullibles always fall for that. They replaced it with a Maya Angelou poem - "And still I rise". One of my favourite poems, and I think there is room for both.
But.
It was the way that University dealt with the Far Left Loons that was so disturbing. The dithered and dallied and got down on their knees and begged forgiveness. It was hideous. That a once great university could stoop to cringe-tacits, simply because they are scared of the shouty-shouty ones.
Anyway - after that respect for the University is at an all time low.
The city has lost its charm due to over-building and the crime rate is sky high.
Now if all that is your cup of tea, then fine.
Personally, I think it is a sad sort of a place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending