Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My family had problems with each other for a long time and they realised its not good a few years ago. Someone came to ask questions about to everyone and stuff but they never came back. A year later again they realised its not good and it was getting bad. Arguments regularly and everything but I was most of the time nothing to do with it, I was in my room minding my own business and I did hear it often. I'm nothing to do with it most of the time and haven't been to do with it for a long time.

My family are realising again is not good snd that they got suggested get family counselling or therapy. I don't want it, im nothing to do with these family issues anymore, im fine and I don't need counselling. I just really don't want to. If the rest of my family want it that's fine but I don't, well my sibling is nothing to do with it either, it's just my younger sibling really and my parents arguing. I'm fine and so is my older sibling. We don't need counselling. I'm honestly fine but I just dont know if I'm going to get forced into counselling. I'm nothing to do with any of this, it's not my problem but I'm being forced into counselling wtf.
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm sorry to hear you're family is having problems.

Maybe willingly go the first couple of sessions and see what happens. If the therapist says you don't need to be involved or your not an issue, then you can stop attending (if your family allows it).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (40)
5.96%
Uncertainty around my education (78)
11.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
10.73%
Lack of purpose or motivation (85)
12.67%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (37)
5.51%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (37)
5.51%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (72)
10.73%
Financial worries (42)
6.26%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (29)
4.32%
Exposure to negative news/social media (40)
5.96%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (21)
3.13%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (65)
9.69%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (53)
7.9%

Watched Threads