Dundee accommodation

Watch
divinium
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!! I'm going to be studying HND Computer Arts and Design (Digital) at Dundee and Angus College and I was wondering if anyone is looking for flatmates or has any advice on cheap student accommodation. Currently, I'm thinking of booking a studio flat at the Old Mill but it's been difficult to get a viewing as the guy on the phone keeps trying to get me to go at super short notice and I live in Aberdeen right now.

I've had a really bad experience with Keiller Court in the past. There were bugs in my room and my flatmates were really horrible to me, so I would like to avoid a situation like that happening again.

If anyone can help, that would be amazing, thank you!!
Cole_03
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m in Aberdeen to. I’m doing civil eng at Dundee and angus and looking at Parker house (IQ). It’s a 20 minute bus journey but like one stop right outside to another stop right there. Monthly bus passes aren’t too bad but the accommodation is reasonably priced so you’ll save money there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (19)
16.96%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (33)
29.46%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.61%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.46%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.79%

Watched Threads