GCSE Grade Boundaries November 2021

Watch
Kyle McNeil
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
My estimated GCSE Grade Boundaries for November 2021 for AQA (Mathematics and English Language):

English Language:
Grade 9 - 75%
Grade 8 - 66%
Grade 7 - 59%
Grade 6 - 54%
Grade 5 - 47%
Grade 4 - 40%
Grade 3 - 28%
Grade 2 - 15%
Grade 1 - 6%
U - 0%

Mathematics - Foundation:
Grade 5 - 64%
Grade 4 - 52%
Grade 3 - 38%
Grade 2 - 25%
Grade 1 - 11%
U - 0%

Mathematics - Higher:
Grade 9 - 77%
Grade 8 - 66%
Grade 7 - 52%
Grade 6 - 38%
Grade 5 - 25%
Grade 4 - 17%
Grade 3 - 8%
U - 0%
Shrubby:)
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Those are too good to be true because I would be coming out with all 9's but I hope your right😂😂
Progamer265
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How did you estimate or know that gcse english language november resit is going to require 40 percent to get a grade 4
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Progamer265)
How did you estimate or know that gcse english language november resit is going to require 40 percent to get a grade 4
Last year (November 2020), you only needed 68 out of 160 to achieve a grade 4 which is around 40%.
Progamer265
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So for november 2021 exactly or around how many marks would you need to secure a grade 4 and do the same grade boundary apply if your re sitting in a university or college
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So for november 2021 exactly or around how many marks would you need to secure a grade 4 and do the same grade boundary apply if your re sitting in a university or college
The grade boundaries are the same for all candidates taking a paper, regardless of where they are taking it and whether or not they are re-sitting.

Grade boundaries are decided AFTER the exam has taken place, based on how people have done, so any speculation at this point is a waste of time that could be spent practising for the exams.
Progamer265
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Exam over
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Exam over
Ok, did you sit it, how did it go?
elia217
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone know, which year was the biology GCSE mock exam on for the November one?
EOData
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by elia217)
Does anyone know, which year was the biology GCSE mock exam on for the November one?
Whatever you school chooses to use - or they may make up a paper using questions from a variety of years.
elia217
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EOData)
Whatever you school chooses to use - or they may make up a paper using questions from a variety of years.
which one did they use for you guys?
Vulae
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Shrubby:))
Those are too good to be true because I would be coming out with all 9's but I hope your right😂😂
**** me

some of my mates got 55% and got a 3A in English Language
EOData
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Vulae)
**** me

Grade boundaries are very different for different subjects.
Hello wrld
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
It wouldn’t be 52% for a pass on a maths aqa foundation paper I don’t even think it has ever been 52% to pass unless the papers are out of 80 or less than 100 marks , it’s always been 45% ish or 48% for papers marked out of 100.
Hello wrld
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Vulae)
**** me

Impossible unless it was a class assessment, 55% is a grade 5
EOData
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hello wrld)
It wouldn’t be 52% for a pass on a maths aqa foundation paper I don’t even think it has ever been 52% to pass unless the papers are out of 80 or less than 100 marks , it’s always been 45% ish or 48% for papers marked out of 100.
I'm not sure what the relevance of the total paper mark is for a %, but in Summer 2019 you needed 51% to achieve a 4 in AQA Foundation Maths.
Vulae
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hello wrld)
Impossible unless it was a class assessment, 55% is a grade 5
It was pre public examination

Just Language Paper 2 I think
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by The-Smart)
has anyone got paper 3 geography gcse aqa?? 2021 plsss
The examinations for 2021 have only just been sat, plus results and grade boundaries aren’t even released yet so the 2021 examinations probably can’t be accessed by anyone yet until January.
Last edited by Kyle McNeil; 4 days ago
johnsaa
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
What about for EDEXCEL igcse maths nov 2021?. What do u think the grade boundary to get an 8 will be? lower than 2020 so lower than 65%? or the same
Last edited by johnsaa; 4 days ago
The-Smart
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
okk thank uu who does alevels here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads