The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University review?

I hold a conditional offer from Coventry university. Maybe someone who studies/studied there can give me their feedback about this uni? Cause i couldnt find much reviews, mostly rankings and statistics. I applied for Accounting and Finance btw, maybe someone from this particular course could tell me more about teachers, stuff in total?
Original post by Mira13
I hold a conditional offer from Coventry university. Maybe someone who studies/studied there can give me their feedback about this uni? Cause i couldnt find much reviews, mostly rankings and statistics. I applied for Accounting and Finance btw, maybe someone from this particular course could tell me more about teachers, stuff in total?

Hi @Mira13

Congratulations on your offer! Whilst I'm not part of the faculty of Business and Law, I have had a great experience at the university! One of the great things about Coventry that stands out to mem is the passion and enthusiasm the staff have. There have been some modules I was dreading on my course but the lecturers made it so much better than I was expecting. A thing that really surprised me too was the lecturers really listen to our feedback. This is especially true during the lockdown and online learning. If we didn't like the way a lecture was being presented, or a particular session wasn't as engaging, they took all of this on board and changed things up to suit us, even if it was last minute!

Another great thing about Coventry University, besides the super modern buildings, is you gain more than just a degree. The Talent Team (careers) are such a great facility for all students to use. They offer so many free services including writing/ updating your CV with you, job application support, mock interviews and so much more. I have used them so often whilst at uni to secure my internship year and now helped me to secure my graduate role before I have finished my degree! They can also help with finding part time work whilst studying or volunteering roles too. So you won't have to worry about not finding work after you have finished your degree which gives you much more confidence!

There are also so many other services that the university offers too so you feel like you're getting so much more than just paying for the degree!

I hope this is helpful, there are so many great aspects of Coventry University so if you'd like to find out more, don't hesitate to ask! :smile:

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest