Bhhhghhgg
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i want to do a level maths and want to go long road what other a levels do you recommended for games design there.
Hjam20
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
A level computer science i would recommend, i did it 2 years ago and it helped me, (i am on my path to becoming software engineer btw)
Bhhhghhgg
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Hjam20)
A level computer science i would recommend, i did it 2 years ago and it helped me, (i am on my path to becoming software engineer btw)
Should I go hills then because long doesn’t have a level computer science also what else did u take.
Hjam20
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You know when you say "long road", is that the name of the college you want to go or you just want to take the long path, and i did maths, physics and computer science, i wish i did electronics instead of physics cuz physics aint doing anything for me now, it might help me when coding forces and stuff but so far, havent used it
DOOODARS
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If it’s games design (as in designing environments and characters etc) art would be good. Computer science is a good choice too
ArtisticScreech
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bhhhghhgg)
Should I go hills then because long doesn’t have a level computer science also what else did u take.
I think that is a good idea - Hills and Long are close so your overall experience won't be too different and computer science would give you a good foundation for continuing in a computing-related field.

(Original post by Hjam20)
You know when you say "long road", is that the name of the college you want to go or you just want to take the long path, and i did maths, physics and computer science, i wish i did electronics instead of physics cuz physics aint doing anything for me now, it might help me when coding forces and stuff but so far, havent used it
Long Road is the name of the college - Long and Hills are both sixth form colleges in Cambridge
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads