Bhhhghhgg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i want to do a level maths and want to go long road what other a levels do you recommended for games design there.
Hjam20
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A level computer science i would recommend, i did it 2 years ago and it helped me, (i am on my path to becoming software engineer btw)
Bhhhghhgg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Hjam20)
A level computer science i would recommend, i did it 2 years ago and it helped me, (i am on my path to becoming software engineer btw)
Should I go hills then because long doesn’t have a level computer science also what else did u take.
Hjam20
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You know when you say "long road", is that the name of the college you want to go or you just want to take the long path, and i did maths, physics and computer science, i wish i did electronics instead of physics cuz physics aint doing anything for me now, it might help me when coding forces and stuff but so far, havent used it
DOOODARS
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If it’s games design (as in designing environments and characters etc) art would be good. Computer science is a good choice too
ArtisticScreech
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bhhhghhgg)
Should I go hills then because long doesn’t have a level computer science also what else did u take.
I think that is a good idea - Hills and Long are close so your overall experience won't be too different and computer science would give you a good foundation for continuing in a computing-related field.

(Original post by Hjam20)
You know when you say "long road", is that the name of the college you want to go or you just want to take the long path, and i did maths, physics and computer science, i wish i did electronics instead of physics cuz physics aint doing anything for me now, it might help me when coding forces and stuff but so far, havent used it
Long Road is the name of the college - Long and Hills are both sixth form colleges in Cambridge
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.92%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.21%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.33%
I'm really nervous (60)
20.55%

Watched Threads