The Student Room Group
Yeah like one pass the parcel....that's about it really :cry:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
A good few years ago I won a giveaway by Hollister for a £25 Starbucks voucher, few weeks later I won a free entry into a sportive (which I then couldn't go to)
Reply 3
I won a 2 day park ticket for Disneyland Paris a few years ago✨
Reply 4
I rarely ever win anything, though I won a £20 B+M voucher from an animal charity raffle about 8 week ago. It's still sat on my side and when I do go I'll probably just spend it on buying bits for the charity :tongue:
Reply 5
An AHRC scholarship, couple of academic prizes, a football signed by John Barnes
Best dancer at the primary school disco three years in a row. A great achievement for someone devoid of natural rhythm. Some fat girls told me I'd made a fool of myself, but I was the one holding the chocolate.
I’ve won a few quid on the lottery a few time and on scratch cards (nothing huge though) I used the winnings to buy a DVD or album I wanted. I also won a raffle for an easter egg at primary school and also at a school fate oh and I won box of smarties at a Christmas fair shooting gallery thing and I also won voucher for a music shop again from a primary school raffle.
I have won a few small amounts on the lottory and premium bonds. Just waiting for my turn to win the big won . That really would cheer me up .