The Student Room Group

do nice guys finish last?

Well whats your guys/girls opinion?
For one, this gives me pick me vibes this phrase.
Original post by Anonymous
Well whats your guys/girls opinion?

Nice guys don't, but "nice guys" do.
Original post by Dontknow698

put perfectly
Reply 4
Original post by Dontknow698

Wdym
Guys who are insincerely nice in order to supposedly entitle themselves to romance and sex, finish last.
(edited 2 years ago)
Being a blend of being a nice guy and an ******* is the way to go. Women don't like nice guys that are nice 100% of the time. You got to be a little bit cocky, confident and not a pushover to be attractive. Not entirely an ******* though.
Original post by Anonymous
Wdym

Guys who act nice in hopes of getting sex will not get anywhere, but genuinely nice people will get there because they are not being disingenuous.
Original post by ammarqureshi55
Being a blend of being a nice guy and an ******* is the way to go. Women don't like nice guys that are nice 100% of the time. You got to be a little bit cocky, confident and not a pushover to be attractive. Not entirely an ******* though.

I get where you are coming from... but no. As a woman nice is always the way to go. Genuinely nice, not "nice". Its the guy that makes you laugh, the one who makes you smile when you've had a bad day.- not the one whose been a d*** because he's trying to act 'cocky' to be 'attractive'.
I don’t care when either finish as long as both get to finish. The worst people are those who finish themselves but don’t finish off the other person
Fake niceguys with an entitled mindset and foul temper that almost immediately reveals itself upon hearing the word "no" from a female definitely do finish last.
Reply 11
not necessarily, but it is usually the pushovers or fake 'nice guys' who go into every interaction with ulterior motives that finish last
Original post by gin_n_tonic
I get where you are coming from... but no. As a woman nice is always the way to go. Genuinely nice, not "nice". Its the guy that makes you laugh, the one who makes you smile when you've had a bad day.- not the one whose been a d*** because he's trying to act 'cocky' to be 'attractive'.

That's why I said a blend. 100% of being a nice guy is bad. You gotta have a little bit "*******ish" traits as in not taking **** from anyone and not being a pushover. Being confident too and a bit cocky but not a lot cocky. Why do you think guys that are a bit of jerks get women?
Definitely not, my boyfriend is one of the sweetest people I know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending