The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Medicine admission as adult student

I have nearly 16 year of gap when is finished my education (grafuation) in Pakistan. Now i want to study medicine in Liverpool University and for that i have to do foundation year study at Carmel college . Please guide me if there is any other adult student who has experience of this route and have you successfully moved from foundation to yeat 1 of Medicine??

Thanks
Original post by Sibayra
I have nearly 16 year of gap when is finished my education (grafuation) in Pakistan. Now i want to study medicine in Liverpool University and for that i have to do foundation year study at Carmel college . Please guide me if there is any other adult student who has experience of this route and have you successfully moved from foundation to yeat 1 of Medicine??

Thanks

Hi there,

I hope you're well :smile:

Hopefully a student who has completed a foundation year before starting their medicine degree will give you answer in this thread but in the meantime you may wish to check out and speak to some of the current University of Liverpool students on Unibuddy who study Medicine and Surgery MBChB - https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/chat/. You can see their previous qualifications before chatting with them.

If you need any further help please do let me know :biggrin:

Ana:h:
University of Liverpool Rep.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

I hope you're well :smile:

Hopefully a student who has completed a foundation year before starting their medicine degree will give you answer in this thread but in the meantime you may wish to check out and speak to some of the current University of Liverpool students on Unibuddy who study Medicine and Surgery MBChB - https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/chat/. You can see their previous qualifications before chatting with them.

If you need any further help please do let me know :biggrin:

Ana:h:
University of Liverpool Rep.

Thank you for guidance 👍🤗
You're very welcome :smile:

Ana.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending