Turn on thread page Beta

She's checking me out when she's with her boyfriend... watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone experienced this before? A situation in which the girl would be checking you out in a rather obvious manner when she's right next to her boyfriend? It's happened to me several times and today in the tube. She was rather attractive so I couldn't help but check her out - anyways once we made eye contact it got a little bit cheeky and the guy starting noticing so, in that classic way, he stood right in front of me and blocked my and her view...

The point of this post? Dunno, I guess, why do you girls do it? Guys, how would you react if you were the boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Girls do that just because they can so to speak. She likes living dangerously and should be avoided if you don't want a broken heart. Poor boyfriend of hers.

ReputationRep:
    You *******! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    You *******! :P
    ME! > If she's serious about her guy, then I think it is she who ought not to be doing what she did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dealbreaker)
    ME! > If she's serious about her guy, then I think it is she who ought not to be doing what she did!
    Thanks for reminding me. I better not look at any other men while I'm out with my boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for reminding me. I better not look at any other men while I'm out with my boyfriend!
    Of course you can, just don't end up getting too attached and sleeping with them!!! Unfortunately, in my experience, it happens!!!

ReputationRep:
    I had a conversation with my friend about this situation today... We agreed that if we were the other guy we'd tell the girl that if she's that interested in another guy, she should go and be with him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adilmorrison)
    I had a conversation with my friend about this situation today... We agreed that if we were the other guy we'd tell the girl that if she's that interested in another guy, she should go and be with him...
    I don't think there's anything wrong with looking at someone who you think is good looking when you're with your boyfriend... It's them your with at the end of the day. You don't know what the "hot" person's personality is like or anything which is most important in my opinion. I mean I'd go out with any ****, Tom or Harry if they made me laugh, looks don't matter that much.
    God I sound like an easy slapper now don't I? But you get what I mean!

ReputationRep:
    It happens. :yep: Quite amusing actually

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when I keep looking at a member of the opposite sex who I don't know, I'm doing it because I'm wondering if that ******* weirdo is still staring at me. Are you sure you haven't mistaken that for 'interest', OP? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Are you saying that if you were out with a girlfriend, you wouldn't check out a single hot girl?
    I'd find this hard to believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah(:)
    Are you saying that if you were out with a girlfriend, you wouldn't check out a single hot girl?
    I'd find this hard to believe
    I'd like to think that any guy I was with wouldn't look at ANY other girl but meh won't ever happen.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to think that any guy I was with wouldn't look at ANY other girl but meh won't ever happen.
    yeah, in an ideal world :rolleyes:
    but still, I don't think it means anything
    you can actually just look at someone and think 'they're cute' without jumping them, and still being very much in love with your boyfriend / girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Just because a girl looks at another guy, when she's with her boyfriend, doesn't mean that she loves her boyfriend any less. Its highly unlikely that she'll even see the other guy again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah(:)
    yeah, in an ideal world :rolleyes:
    but still, I don't think it means anything
    you can actually just look at someone and think 'they're cute' without jumping them, and still being very much in love with your boyfriend / girlfriend.
    Yes. I know see above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jointhedots)
    Sometimes when I keep looking at a member of the opposite sex who I don't know, I'm doing it because I'm wondering if that ******* weirdo is still staring at me. Are you sure you haven't mistaken that for 'interest', OP? :yep:
    A few years back I found the looks and the attention I was getting quite odd - then it just kept on happening. Girls just bumping into me for no reason and saying sorry, girls getting really close when there's plenty of space around, the out-of-the-blue remarks like he's cute, hot, sexy, etc from total strangers walking past.... And you sort of just know what certain looks mean - apparently, I've extremely good at judging facial expressions based on tests I've done in the past for psychology studies...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    This happens to me as well, very occasionally. Often girls with very skinny boyfriends are caught oggling more muscular guys.

But you can't say guys don't look at other girls. They're probably worse, actually, what with lads' mags and stuff.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2008
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.