HMRC TSP 2021 London: Croydon and Stratford

Group for all successful applicants for London: Croydon and Stratford

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FSstudent
Group for all successful applicants for London: Croydon and Stratford

Hey!! Congrats all and nice to meet you. I have an offer for Stratford :smile:
Original post by FSstudent
Are u internal or external candidate?

I’m external ! Just about to graduate uni :smile: and you ?
Reply 3
I'm external, I got London Stratford
Hi Guys,

I got accepted to Belfast but no idea what the ID docs are they are referring to.

There was no attachment.

Proof of address and passport grand?
Original post by elmariachi1985
Hi Guys,

I got accepted to Belfast but no idea what the ID docs are they are referring to.

There was no attachment.

I did birth certificate, driving licence and passport
Reply 6
Original post by elmariachi1985
Hi Guys,

There was no attachment.

They ask for specific groups of ID. If you do your birth certificate, passport, NI number and Driving License you'll be covered
Hi guys! I’ve received an offer for the Stratford office. Just wondering if anyone has received confirmation yet after sending off their ID docs?
Original post by Ahmed 65478
Nothing yet for me. Did you receive the offer just now?

I received the offer on Sunday and sent the documents off on Monday, what about you?
Reply 9
Apparently, the wait from sending in your ID can take as long as August. They get everyone done just before September. So we might be in for a two-month wait now :/

the whole thing just stresses me out
Reply 10
Original post by Ahmed 65478
But what about things like references? I don’t think the application gave a section to fill out our referees. Surely they must contact you about the references?

HOnestly Ive got no idea mate
Hi everyone, I have a placement for Stratford. Is anyone able to confirm that the address of the office is 14 Westfield Avenue?
Original post by embobby
Hi everyone, I have a placement for Stratford. Is anyone able to confirm that the address of the office is 14 Westfield Avenue?

I'm internal and can confirm that this is the correct address for the new Stratford site.
Hi all I'm due to start in Stratford too. Been lurking in the background afraid to take part in the chats.
Reply 14
I got a full scholarship for a masters offer, do you think I will be able to defer my place at the TSP graduate programme for a year?
Reply 15
What is the location for the Stratford office 14 Westfield Avenue, Stratford or Jubilee House, 2 Farthingale Walk, London E15 1AW?
Reply 16
Hi all
Hope everyone’s doing well. I have received a offer for Stratford last week waiting for a start date. Received the pension scheme form dose anyone know what the office address is for Stratford? Is it 14 Westfield avenue?
The Stratford office will be at 14 Westfield Ave. I think they closed the HMRC base in Jubilee House in late spring/early summer. DWP are still using the building though
Reply 18
Hey thank you for the reply will put 14 Westfield Avenue then. 👍🏼
Have confirmed my offer this morning! Should we set up a WhatsApp group as thats a bit of a friendlier way to chat? :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest