The Student Room Group

Student finance

I did my application in March and sent all my evidence they were asking in April , didn’t hear from them until ending of April which by then my share code has expired as it takes a month to expire. It was said in the letter if I provide my share code and the settlement scheme confirmation letter I do not need to send my biometric card to them.I have settled status under the Eu settlement scheme. I sent my evidence again in May and now have to wait for another 6weeks to be reviewed and assessed.Has anyone’s applications taken long as mine??I just want to know if am eligible for both tuition fees and maintenance loan as I applied for both and it taking almost 2months now 🤦*♀️
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Amponsahfrann
I did my application in March and sent all my evidence they were asking in April , didn’t hear from them until ending of April which by then my share code has expired as it takes a month to expire. It was said in the letter if I provide my share code and the settlement scheme confirmation letter I do not need to send my biometric card to them.I have settled status under the Eu settlement scheme. I sent my evidence again in May and now have to wait for another 6weeks to be reviewed and assessed.Has anyone’s applications taken long as mine??I just want to know if am eligible for both tuition fees and maintenance loan as I applied for both and it taking almost 2months now 🤦*♀️

Hi, if you have full settled status then you can be eligible as long as you meet all other criteria https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/who-qualifies

You would just need to upload the share code again and it takes up to 15 working days to review.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending