The Student Room Group

Lemonades tea

Hi! I’ve tried to do a GYG in the past but honestly this time I think I’ll be able to stick to it! Here we go!
So at the moment I am working at an A/A* , A, B, in my 3 a levels. My tutor said I’m likely to get predicted grades of A*A*A, however some of my teachers are notorious for not giving out A* predictions to ANYONE! I think we’ll find out towards the end of this months what they’ll be, but I’m already so nervous to find out...

I think that where I will apply to uni hinges quite a lot upon what my predicted grades turn out to be - even though most of the ones I like have pretty similar grade requirements I’ll probably not apply to any of the ‘riskier’ ones
Reply 2
Original post by lemonadetea
So at the moment I am working at an A/A* , A, B, in my 3 a levels. My tutor said I’m likely to get predicted grades of A*A*A, however some of my teachers are notorious for not giving out A* predictions to ANYONE! I think we’ll find out towards the end of this months what they’ll be, but I’m already so nervous to find out...

I think that where I will apply to uni hinges quite a lot upon what my predicted grades turn out to be - even though most of the ones I like have pretty similar grade requirements I’ll probably not apply to any of the ‘riskier’ ones

What course would you be applying for?
Original post by Sinnoh
What course would you be applying for?

Theology
Reply 4
Original post by lemonadetea
Theology

I think it's safe to have a few 'reach' choices then. Good luck!
Original post by Sinnoh
I think it's safe to have a few 'reach' choices then. Good luck!

Thank you! That’s good to know! I think the main thing stopping me from getting into ‘top’ unis will be my GCSE grades which are 7666666 however these were in the 2020 cohort so I’m not sure how much unis will use them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending