The Student Room Group

HMRC TSP 2021 Bristol & Cardiff

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jbuck90
anyone had an email from a darkshadow1111 asking for tips to a TSP assessment centre coming up?

Yes. Seems a little odd tbh
I haven't had a message from that person but someone I know has been contacted to come in for a last minute AC in the next few weeks. They were offered Bristol or Birmingham as choices. They are based in Cardiff.
Reply 62
I heard of someone being offered AC to be run very soon, from reserve list apparently if successful they will start in October.
Reply 63
They haven't been able to fill all the places in Bristol, Birmingham and Stratford so they're running 2 more ACs in September specifically for those locations.
Reply 64
right so makes sense they'd send messages to people who've indicated they've been successful in the threads then
Reply 65
Original post by Mallet
They haven't been able to fill all the places in Bristol, Birmingham and Stratford so they're running 2 more ACs in September specifically for those locations.

Surely that's never happened before. Looks like those rumours of 250 places for TSP 2021 were accurate.

Surely it's unprecedented that they are doing Assessment centres in September. The course is starting on 29th September. Any idea how many unfilled spaces in those locations?
Reply 66
Original post by QE5
Surely that's never happened before. Looks like those rumours of 250 places for TSP 2021 were accurate.

Surely it's unprecedented that they are doing Assessment centres in September. The course is starting on 29th September. Any idea how many unfilled spaces in those locations?

Certainly not in my memory. It's probably due to the difficulties with online ACs. There were a lot less candidates than usual at AC this year, plus there was a late demand for more trainees. From what I've heard they're only about 20 short across the 3 locations, so still not quite up to 250 by the sound of it. Successful people in these ACs will have a later start date too, but only by a few days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending