The Student Room Group

UCL MSc management stage 4

Is any applicant in stage 4 of master's in management? If so have you received a decision yet?
Original post by Percept10n
Is any applicant in stage 4 of master's in management? If so have you received a decision yet?

Hiya! I am still in stage 4! But I received an offer at King's for Public Policy & Management. How about you?
Reply 2
Hey there,
Nah I am still on stage 4 for MSc Management at UCL. It's really weird, because I haven't found anyone at stage 4 having received a rejection/acceptance. They put us on hold for so long. I'm still waiting for it, even though I have an offer from the University of Manchester. By the way, when did you apply for this program and do you mind sharing your profile?
Yeah, I applied for UCL Management just before the deadline in the end of March. I am doing a History degree at King's and on track to get a upper-second class honours. Got a 660 on my GMAT and am the President of a large student society in university. How about you?
Hey there,
Nah I am still on stage 4 for MSc Management at UCL. It's really weird, because I haven't found anyone at stage 4 having received a rejection/acceptance. They put us on hold for so long. I'm still waiting for it, even though I have an offer from the University of Manchester. By the way, when did you apply for this program and do you mind sharing your profile?

ngl, it feels like im in stage 4 because I did really poorly in the video interview? how did that go for you?
Reply 5
Original post by jasonikol
ngl, it feels like im in stage 4 because I did really poorly in the video interview? how did that go for you?

I didn't do quite good on the video interview as well.

Regarding my profile, I have done a CS degree at a greek university and got an upper-second class degree. Now I am working on getting my first master's degree from Uni of Soton with first class honours. As for working experience, I have only done a 6 month internship. However, as for me I haven't done a GMAT/GRE.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Hey there,

Hi!
I am in the same situation as you are. Did you receive an offer from UCL. Is there any hope for people in stage 4 to receive offer ?
Reply 7

Hello,
Please can you answer me :smile:
Do people in stage 4 for MSc Management at UCL get an offer.
What are the chances?
Also please could you tell me about what’s the timeline. By when can we expect to hear from them.

Please help me !
Reply 8
Original post by jasonikol
Hiya! I am still in stage 4! But I received an offer at King's for Public Policy & Management. How about you?

Hi,
Do people on stage 4 at UCL get offers?

Can you please answer me. I need help. I can’t find an answer for this on any forum.
Original post by Kus10
Hi,
Do people on stage 4 at UCL get offers?

Can you please answer me. I need help. I can’t find an answer for this on any forum.

I found this online.

UCL's response:

Please note that UCL do not 'shortlist' applicants for interviews .Every
eligible applicant is invited to complete an interview and the information
provided to you in this request reflects this process. Similarly, UCL do
not have a 'waitlist' for this programme.

2020/21

1) Number of applicants: 3,561
2) Number of applicants invited for interview: 2,658
3) Number of applicants held at Stage 4 after their interview: 1,512
4) Number of applicants who were made an offer of admission after being
held at Stage 4: 116
Anyone know whether Msc Management UCL accepts low 2:1 candidates (CGPA 3.0 - 3.3) ?
or does the program strictly only accept upper 2:1 - First?

Many thanks!
I didn't do quite good on the video interview as well.

Regarding my profile, I have done a CS degree at a greek university and got an upper-second class degree. Now I am working on getting my first master's degree from Uni of Soton with first class honours. As for working experience, I have only done a 6 month internship. However, as for me I haven't done a GMAT/GRE.

Hi there, hope it went well for you could you please tell me what I might expect for interview questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending