The Student Room Group

Greenford High school Entrance Exams

Hi Guys, is anyone doing the entrance exams for Greenford High school for Sixth Form Next Week?

Or has anyone done it in the past, and if you have can you please tell me more about it?
Original post by alvinagiala
Hi Guys, is anyone doing the entrance exams for Greenford High school for Sixth Form Next Week?

Or has anyone done it in the past, and if you have can you please tell me more about it?

Yes i am doing it next week for bio and chem. my sister did it she said it was easy and mostly multiple choice but she did bio only.
btw if you wanna know about greenford high ,i knkw someone who goes there and is going to the sixth form next year
Original post by rahmax195
Yes i am doing it next week for bio and chem. my sister did it she said it was easy and mostly multiple choice but she did bio only.

Oh really? Great , I'll see you there,..
Reply 4
Original post by alvinagiala

Hey, I have it tomorrow.
Original post by Gagann
Hey, I have it tomorrow.

How did you feel about it?
Reply 6
Chemistry was alright. Biology wasn’t even about biology and personally I just failed maths
Original post by Gagann
Chemistry was alright. Biology wasn’t even about biology and personally I just failed maths

Oh did you get an email back about passing/failing or anything?
Reply 8
not yet, did you?
Original post by Gagann
not yet, did you?

No , I haven't either
Reply 10
i went for enrolment today but unfortunately I didn’t get in. I passed the entry test for biology but not for chemistry and maths. Hence i was offered triple science BTEC or other subjects or other options. The teachers were very polite during the interviews aswell. Maybe I might have to look somewhere else though.
Original post by Gagann
i went for enrolment today but unfortunately I didn’t get in. I passed the entry test for biology but not for chemistry and maths. Hence i was offered triple science BTEC or other subjects or other options. The teachers were very polite during the interviews aswell. Maybe I might have to look somewhere else though.

cant they allow you to do bio if you get a good grade in ur gcses? or is it based off of entrance exams only?
Reply 12
i think they can, but it depends on how many spaces are left for enrolment. I had an email the other day saying all spaces have been filled up
Hi, I have a question about the school, when do you get notified about a conditional offer or about the entry exams? I still haven't gotten any information on that? I applied as an external student btw.
Original post by X.243llie
btw if you wanna know about greenford high ,i knkw someone who goes there and is going to the sixth form next year
Reply 14
Hi does anyone know if greeenford high school is a good school or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending